Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: orsum malayalam songs :)

[youtube]AoS6rmtAU7A[/youtube]

ignore it , love it , do whatever you want .

but i love this songs . my favourite
    wear a condom all the time , yes at all times

2. Lounge   -   #2
    [youtube]CHhpsz-YVTQ[/youtube]

Poomukha Padiyil Ninneyum Kathu - Poom kattinodum

3. Lounge   -   #3
    an orsum malayalam lallaby

[youtube]5k0wY-el3wk[/youtube]

4. Lounge   -   #4
    old movies , yea but thats how our movies looks like

more great tunes

[youtube]4fL-zqByB2E[/youtube]

let me know if you like the tunes i will add more

5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Quote Originally Posted by condom-man View Post
    an orsum malayalam lallaby

[youtube]5k0wY-el3wk[/youtube]

lullaby about a childs father getting killed by a lion and the mother is alone yet wants to do the neighbour dude, but can not?
    translation pls

6. Lounge   -   #6
    the child is not old enough to understand all that crap , so its safe

7. Lounge   -   #7
    sorry its too hard for me to translate the song from a classical malayalam to english word by word my english and malayalam aint good enough for that

8. Lounge   -   #8
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    general storyline then? just out of interest. most kiddy stories are pretty harsh.

I noticed in indonesia & thailand and malaysia, that their music can get seriously romantic nostalgic.
    How do malay's regard thai & indonesian people? is it like usaians vs canadians?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    general storyline then? just out of interest. most kiddy stories are pretty harsh.

I noticed in indonesia & thailand and malaysia, that their music can get seriously romantic nostalgic.
    How do malay's regard thai & indonesian people? is it like usaians vs canadians?
    err i will try . it goes like this .. once upon a time in india , there was a kid , a mom and dad who lived happily , then dad dies , moms pretty sad

a few years pass , then someone calls them on phone , not really a call for them , this little kid calls that person back .. redialed or something ..

the person on the other end talks to the kid , and they keep talking and he calls her frequently .. she or her mom havent seen this guy .. mom kind of gets intrested in this stranger ... err the stranger promises the kid that he will come on her birthday ..

then they meet ...errr then what happened , let me think ... then something happens which i dont really remember ... then the movie ends .. its an old movie so i dont really remember and google doesnt have much information on it ...

but you get the idea ?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post

yea this music is nostalgic too .

err we mallus are indians kerala is part of india err . i dont know what canadians think of americans . as for thailand and indonesia , didnt they all die in a tsunami ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast