Thread: those unmetered vectorals for $160 went fast...

Poster BT Rep: +1
    anyone else get the email?

We currently have 20 unmetered servers in stock and are willing to make a great deal on them. For just $159.95 per month (This is more than 50% off the price of our competition - loaded with extras they don't even offer!), you get:

• AMD Athlon™ 2800+
    • 1536MB DDR-RAM
    • 2 x 120GB IDE-HDD
    • 100Mbps UNMETERED Bandwidth! (DEDICATED!)

now they're gone u can only preorder. ridiculous deal. 20 lucky fuckers will be enjoying those over the next month..

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    c0njur's Avatar ? BT Rep: +1
    ...how is that a good deal?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by c0njur View Post
    learn something..then maybe you would know

ovh = shit...ovh is only good cuz its always seeding to other ovh boxes in most of ur torrent sites...ovh basically is pretty crappy for people in us

leaseweb and vectoral...are how dedicated servers are supposed to be...
    i be lurking

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by c0njur View Post

ovh = shit...ovh is only good cuz its always seeding to other ovh boxes in most of ur torrent sites...ovh basically is pretty crappy for people in us

OVH=Shit?? LOL! Wow you're an idiot...I'm pushing 6TB in 2.5 weeks for a fraction of $160...I don't doubt Vectoral may get you better speeds but you gotta shell out $160...it's not a deal at all. I'll stick to my OVH box. Oh and it doesn't matter why OVH is good...if it gets you the speeds then it doesn't really matter that the reason is you are connecting to extraterrestrials in another galaxy...the bottom line is speeds are blazing and this is coming from someone who lives in Canada.

And why did you even bring up OVH? Nobody in this thread did.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    OVH isn't that bad, I get ~400Kb/s from my box to myself over ftp, and with Leaseweb I only got like 60Kb/s, so I'm not complaining.

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    OVH wasn't bad at all. I could pull 1MB/s on ftp easily anytime to the my home in U.S.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    vectoral is good but for the price no one beats ovh!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    u guys might be right. what kind of upload speeds do you see consistently on those ovh boxes? (i.e. i think the uplink is shared, so i'm wondering how many people they split it between)

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Damnit u guys will never learn.....

Quote Originally Posted by joey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post

OVH=Shit?? LOL! Wow you're an idiot...I'm pushing 6TB in 2.5 weeks for a fraction of $160...I don't doubt Vectoral may get you better speeds but you gotta shell out $160...it's not a deal at all. I'll stick to my OVH box. Oh and it doesn't matter why OVH is good...if it gets you the speeds then it doesn't really matter that the reason is you are connecting to extraterrestrials in another galaxy...the bottom line is speeds are blazing and this is coming from someone who lives in Canada.

And why did you even bring up OVH? Nobody in this thread did.
    cuz they said 160 is expensive so they were obviously thinking of ovh as the cheaper server to buy

OVH is good for torrents....lets leave it to that..its good cuz every1 uses them...so basically here is a little explanation for u

OVH seeding to an OVH (11 MB/s)
    OVH seeding to a Leaseweb (8 MB/s)
    Leaseweb seeding to a Leaseweb (11 MB/s)
    Leaseweb seeding to an OVH (11 MB/s)

Get it? Just because you get good speeds and get a good ratio doesn't mean ovh is amazing....but yes i will agree ovh is good for the price
    Last edited by hitman51; 08-26-2008 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    i be lurking