Thread: root-torrents.to

Do any of you guys know what "level" root-torrents is, or if it's any good as a tracker or worth anything? Thanks :-)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    unfortunately, it's not on that link. I downloaded Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 in about 2 and a half hours...with about 3 seeders! Anyone interested in an invite? It seems to be a heck of a tracker (or could be good uploaders, i don't know). I just googled "root-torrents review", and it's on a list of unknown trackers...lol. I consistenly got speeds of about 500-600KBps (with the Tiger Woods torrent at least). Although it's mainly in German, you can choose English as the site language (although not everything gets translated to English). Anyone interested? Free invite? Tell me what you think of it! Signups are closed so you can only get in with an invite! One time offer!

I know that sounds weird since i was wondering how good of a tracker it is, but I want someone with torrent tracker experience to tell me what you think. Thanks :-)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah snd me a invite if u can .. I can do a review then ..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    PM me your email, and I'll see if I can get the invite sent to you (the invite thing is in German)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    done mate .. thanks

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    you got it to work? I tried to send you a private message telling you I think I had to confirm the account before it would work, but your PM box is full! Tell me what you think of it!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Is this site dead?