Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 160

Thread: "Anti-Traders, Community Lovers"

  1. #1
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    317
    You guys for real or do you say it in the hope that trackers will be more willing to accept your requests for invites etc?

    Explain to me the mentality, if you will.

    "I want that tracker for the community, it's nothing to do with it being a high level tracker that I want because it's unattainable, honest" is a hell of a cliché these days

    Enlighten me peeps

    //Squizzle

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Mr. UKTV BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    198
    What I find funny, is that people say, oh can I have an invite because it is a great community. How would they know? Some people just chat shit.

    Main reasons most prob, they want faster, better content, and a bigger dick.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,331
    Quote Originally Posted by kareemamir
    Main reasons most prob, they want faster, better content, and a bigger dick.
    There you are squizzle, can you help him get a bigger dick ?

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Little Big Planet
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    You guys for real or do you say it in the hope that trackers will be more willing to accept your requests for invites etc?

    Explain to me the mentality, if you will.

    "I want that tracker for the community, it's nothing to do with it being a high level tracker that I want because it's unattainable, honest" is a hell of a cliché these days

    Enlighten me peeps

    //Squizzle
    That girl in your avatar,i think ive seen her many times,dunno where tho...
    I mean other forums,not irl...
    PS:Sry im completely out of point lol...
    On topic now...Mostly i hate when ppl,when theyre asking t be invited somewhere ,they come with that statement:"I want it for the no ratio".
    Damn i hate this
    Last edited by becomehokage; 08-26-2008 at 09:22 PM.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    You guys for real or do you say it in the hope that trackers will be more willing to accept your requests for invites etc?

    Explain to me the mentality, if you will.

    "I want that tracker for the community, it's nothing to do with it being a high level tracker that I want because it's unattainable, honest" is a hell of a cliché these days

    Enlighten me peeps

    //Squizzle
    A community isn't exclusive of a site ,guys active in wheels are active too in FTN or FTWR... And suck see so many dreams about a site..

    Quote Originally Posted by n00b
    I want join *** plz is my dream..
    The guys that say, i want join *** because excellent community, fantastic forums, 1337 users (i want a bigger e-penis)

    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle
    in the hope that trackers will be more willing to accept your requests for invites etc?
    Should i leave FST? i don't dream about a torrent site


  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,623
    Edit : Sorry ... I was planning to write something here, but I am about to go into my garden and do some cleaning ... It's all about priorities.
    Last edited by Disme; 08-26-2008 at 12:49 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by becomehokage View Post


    That girl in your avatar,i think ive seen her many times,dunno where tho...
    I mean other forums,not irl...
    PS:Sry im completely out of point lol...
    On topic now...Mostly i hate when ppl,when theyre asking t be invited somewhere ,they come with that statement:"I want if for the no ratio".
    Damn i hate this
    Is Squizzle, he use this avatar everywhere..


  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    99.9% of the time its due to rarity, content or speed. With me personally I have enough community related trackers and if I start chasing all of them I wouldnt be able to keep up with every simgle one of them. For me Revolt and FSC fit nicely for community based trackers/forums. I dont see the need in having 3+ more community based trackers unless you live and feed off forums/irc.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Corey's Avatar Đeneral BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Scene
    Posts
    3,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    "I want that tracker for the community, it's nothing to do with it being a high level tracker that I want because it's unattainable, honest"
    If I got a coin for every time I heard it



  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    heaven
    Posts
    1,048
    i dont need to announce if im a trader or not , ppl who wants to know can just look at my post history .

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •