Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: "Anti-Traders, Community Lovers"

+1

it took me around 15 months to find a community i really liked , well the rest was just nothing special
    wear a condom all the time , yes at all times

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    i dont need to announce if im a trader or not , ppl who wants to know can just look at my post history .
    how can we be sure that you are a non trader? is fst the only the forum on the internet? I have nothing against you, but these statements are so unnecessary ...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    and communities where 99% of threads are like "rate the avatar", rate that ass, rate this, rate that lol
    you cannot ignore the counting games

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    You guys for real or do you say it in the hope that trackers will be more willing to accept your requests for invites etc?

Explain to me the mentality, if you will.

"I want that tracker for the community, it's nothing to do with it being a high level tracker that I want because it's unattainable, honest" is a hell of a cliché these days

Enlighten me peeps

//Squizzle
    Separate your forums from your tracker and then see if they still want in. Those who do, you would have an opportunity to see if you want them access your tracker.

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    When i request any tracker i ask about it
    so i can see if it have good community or what...cuz i love community and forums too

6. BitTorrent   -   #26

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    For me Revolt and FSC fit nicely for community based trackers/forums. I dont see the need in having 3+ more community based trackers unless you live and feed off forums/irc.
    if you have these two, you cant ask for more for community. because these two are more than enough.

and if you have these two but still ask for any other private tracker/forums using "great community" reasons and such.. that's just bulls**t... you just want it because of its rarity.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Am I the only person who uses trackers just to steal files?

I don't give a flying fuck about their forums.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    For me Revolt and FSC fit nicely for community based trackers/forums. I dont see the need in having 3+ more community based trackers unless you live and feed off forums/irc.
    if you have these two, you cant ask for more for community. because these two are more than enough.

and if you have these two but still ask for any other private tracker/forums using "great community" reasons and such.. that's just bulls**t... you just want it because of its rarity.
    Each tracker has different forums and different people, with a different atmosphere. And besides people, other trackers offer different content. Nothing wrong with being a member on different trackers.

they didn't built Rome in one day

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Am I the only person who uses trackers just to steal files?

I don't give a flying fuck about their forums.
    your not alone.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast