Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about TTC

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by rotem1984 View Post
    You know, I rarely visited here (and my reasons will stay with me)
    But when I heard about this unique tracker, I had to come back and check what it is all about.
    Oh,so this is why you use FST, welcome back!

Yes, I am very curious to see what is all the noise about, but im sure won't run after it (surely not trade for it).
    Well considering how many 1337 trackers you're a member of,rotem,with all that sarcasm I foresee a request coming through.

So this tracker wants to be hidden only for the "elite" members, and i see the mods here agree with it (and i must i also agree) and they are doing the best to keep this tracker like that (Review was edited....)

so to the mods here and for the sysop:

why this tracker is still located on the what trackers are worth threat?

You know that it will attract users to "trade" it (not to mention to scam for it...)
    Quite true.Not that I give a shit but why have it on the list at all if it doesn't have a review?And they want it to be secure? Well,sounds more like a tease to me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Oh,so this is why you use FST, welcome back!

Yes, I am very curious to see what is all the noise about, but im sure won't run after it (surely not trade for it).
    Well considering how many 1337 trackers you're a member of,rotem,with all that sarcasm I foresee a request coming through.

So this tracker wants to be hidden only for the "elite" members, and i see the mods here agree with it (and i must i also agree) and they are doing the best to keep this tracker like that (Review was edited....)

so to the mods here and for the sysop:

why this tracker is still located on the what trackers are worth threat?

You know that it will attract users to "trade" it (not to mention to scam for it...)
    Quite true.Not that I give a shit but why have it on the list at all if it doesn't have a review?And they want it to be secure? Well,sounds more like a tease to me.
    Well give me a reason to use FST

Second, I have "elite" sites or whatever but the diffrence is im using it!
    And no,don't worry u won't see request from my side (Only if i will know it's good ofc)

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It does have a review.

Quote Originally Posted by lolier View Post
    i assume they deleted the link and purged some spam and users
    I deleted the link because it's a fake.
    Last edited by Skizo; 08-27-2008 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by rotem1984 View Post
    Well give me a reason to use FST
    Well,the sheer randomness and variety of FST is reason enough to use it! But hey whatever floats your boat!

And no,don't worry u won't see request from my side (Only if i will know it's good ofc)
    Request away dude,me got no issues.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Krvaric's Avatar Notorious Pirate BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    lol

let me rephrase that!

Do you ever feel Stupid about something you did while drunk, the next day?
    Damn, I Thought They Meant He Was An Actual Pirate.
    Like with an eye patch and a peg leg.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I've heard it has the best community ever, plus pre time is better than other by 0.01 seconds, and their staffers are polite and will do anything to please you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I've heard it has the best community ever, plus pre time is better than other by 0.01 seconds, and their staffers are polite and will do anything to please you.
    Sounds pretty nasty

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    p0ster
    Is this another one of those trackers that I'm not cool enough to know about, never mind being in?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by tX View Post
    Is this another one of those trackers that I'm not cool enough to know about, never mind being in?
    No,you're too cool for them.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    TTC name stands for Tribute To Corey i heard and staff are only girls and it's you harem, can you confirm?

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast