Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Just me or is it becoming almost impossible to seed at SCT and FTN?

BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    Some people are just really retarted.....being hard to seed is a very good thing for a tracker, for obvious reasons, does anyone really think the opposite is true???.

Yes, but then again I am retarted.
    speed, or easy ratio..what do you prefer?, you can't complain just because you can't have both....
    Last edited by users; 08-27-2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Yes, but then again I am retarted.
    speed, or easy ratio..what do you prefer?, you can't complain just because you can't have both....

So... TorrentLeech is just a product of my imagination... good to know.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post

So... TorrentLeech is just a product of my imagination... good to know.
    People who complain about ratio, forget the big sites and just use torrentleech...problem solved.
    Last edited by users; 08-27-2008 at 07:11 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    ScT is tough if your connection isn't so hot. If this is the case, I would focus on the packs. You can build up some buffer on the packs to make up for any regular torrents you can't seed back to 1.0. That said you can still be successful on a slow connection. It might take you weeks to seed back a pack from your home connection, but it's still possible.
    Last edited by colbert; 08-27-2008 at 07:18 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Or, you can do what I did, and design some shit for ScT and get 500 GB upload credit in return.

LOL

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    A retarded comment but TL is a big site.Much bigger than ScT or FTN.
    Every big site is relatively easy to seed on.Comes with the more varied user base.
    And I think you miss the point .It's not ease necessarily that we are talking about here it's lack of fun.
    The most efficient car to drive is rarely the most pleasurable.

Just add that I can maintain a >5 ratio on BMTV so I'm not merely talking sour grapes.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-27-2008 at 07:24 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I didnīt explain myself clearly... as always.

I have an excellent ratio at SCT and if such thing would exist in FTN, it would be even better... what I meant is that lately Iīm having problems doing exactly the same, or even more, than before for getting 1:1 individual file ratio.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    No doubt it is getting harder because more and more people are getting better connections and seedboxes. Also you have to take into account that it is a somewhat elite tracker and the new people that are invited want to seed just as bad or even worse than you do.

God knows what will happen if OVH starts selling to the USA

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    most of the users are : or active on irc and jump on the new torrents or they have RSS + they have seedboxes up to 1gb and seed quick

You can make 1:1 ratio if you seed longer or you get on the torrent quick but only if you have good ISP

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I have no issues on either site... I don't have a seedbox, or high upload. I think its either the torrents people dl are just less popular on those sites, or maybe its a routing issue. Are most of the peers outside your country on the problem trackers you mentioned? This can dramatically affect your ability to seed. On my worst site, I only get around 50% of peers outside my country, maybe that is why I have little issues seeding.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast