Thread: Top nine idiotic statements from NBC...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    ...commentators during the Beijing Olympics-

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators so far during the Olympics that they would like to take back:

1. Weight-lifting commentator: This is Gregorieva from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.

2. Dressage commentator: This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.

4. Boxing Analyst: Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.

5. Softball announcer: If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.

6. Basketball analyst: He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.

8. Soccer commentator: Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field.

9. Tennis commentator: One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    ...commentators during the Beijing Olympics-

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators so far during the Olympics that they would like to take back:

1. Weight-lifting commentator: This is Gregorieva from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.

2. Dressage commentator: This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.

4. Boxing Analyst: Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.

5. Softball announcer: If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.

6. Basketball analyst: He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.

8. Soccer commentator: Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field.

9. Tennis commentator: One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    sumvell's Avatar Poster
    very funny. though i'm sure DD(indian national channel) gave the worst olympic coverage in the whole wide world.
    The early bird gets the worm. But the 2nd mouse gets the cheese.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by sumvell View Post
    very funny. though i'm sure DD(indian national channel) gave the worst olympic coverage in the whole wide world.

Love to have someone wade through it for the prizes...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #6
    ry-the-guy
    These are hilarious but I don't think they're from the Beijing Olympics (the article I saw was posted in September of 2004).

7. Lounge   -   #7
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sumvell View Post

Love to have someone wade through it for the prizes...
    lol