Hello, I know this sounds a bit farfetch'd, but I'm interested in an SCL invite; you know, the flower, clover, blue thing, whatever you want to call it. I consider myself a good user who's starting to go up on the chain. I've made my fair share of mistakes in the past with torrent sites, but you learn from them, and you try to make yourself a better user from those mistakes. I've gotten to be a MUCH better user with torrent sites compared to the complete n00b I was 6 or 8 months ago. I feel I'm a good enough user, and deserve it because I respect the system and try to seed as much of a torrent as possible before letting it go. I am hoping someone would be able to help me out and get me an invite to SCL, but I completely understand if you don't want to, can't, feel I'm too new here, etc. I don't know if you want to see my ratio proofs or a speed test becasue I have them everywhere, but if you want, i can post them. If anyone can help me, I would be sincerely grateful, and would use it the proper way. Thanks :-)