Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: My new site!

zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    deleted my account there
    +1

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Is proud to say I never made an account there
    But I agree with stoi this thing does not need to be aired here all it does is show how little respect either party has for the other and possible other sites as well.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    UNIQQ: with all due respect, you are a scumbag.
    itSOv3r: you look like a nice guy but you are far away from being qualified to run a tracker, in my opinion.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Spammerbot...LIVE!
    lol..humor me some more..
    its getting interesting..really interesting..ROFLMAO

Quote Originally Posted by milkshake48 View Post
    Let's just make something clear here.

These retarded motherfuckers have been joining IRC channels on various P2P-Net's and mass pm spamming all of the users in that current channel to join their ultimately shitty site. I operate a large IRC network and have been getting numerous complaints about them. I have also been in touch with the operators of other networks and they have the same complaints. These fuckers have already been G:Lined from quite a few networks.

They use methods of advertising which are highly disrespectful towards IRC networks and the members connected to them. I encourage competition among trackers, but this is absolutely unnaceptable and just plain sad.

Do NOT create an account with them.

These methods of advertising clearly show how these people cannot be trusted, and have not even the slightest clue how to run a respectable tracker. Maybe you believe differently, but I definitely would not want any of my personal info lying around with them. They are not to be trusted.

The IP's of their staff members who have been spamming IRC networks have already began circulating amongst the staff members of other respectable trackers.

A note to the staff representative of them here: If you continue your abusive forms of advertising, I will make it my goal to have you banned from each and every private tracker. And I can garuntee you, if you continue to piss off the collective P2P Community, your site won't be up very long :-)

thank you.
    +1
    i guess its true .. stay away from this one..
    Last edited by ksauron; 08-29-2008 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I continue to think.... Therefore I still am....

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    There is no need to fight anymore, as I don't think anyone would be interested to join any of those sites anymore Case closed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    itS0v3r's Avatar No More Sorrow BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Anyway no deals been made
    after seeing their hacking scripts

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345