Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [req] sct

. BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    so your request is being ignored?
    thanks for bumping my thread mate!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    so your request is being ignored?
    no problem. this way for sure more people will read it and for sure it will increase your chances.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +1

no problem. this way for sure more people will read it and for sure it will increase your chances.
    **Sarcasm ftw**

I like you.

Now you OP. 90% of your post are on the giveaway section, spamming, requesting and giving some shiity invites away.

Now.. There's money involved to get an ScT invite, I'm asking my self who will spend money with a guy who is just here to get invites(?).

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well, i'm a member of SCT and i won't spend money on him for sure... still have a couple of invites left, but none of them are going to such an awful addiction to the SCT community. waeldiab was bad enough, let's be calm.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    well, i'm a member of SCT and i won't spend money on him for sure... still have a couple of invites left, but none of them are going to such an awful addiction to the SCT community. waeldiab was bad enough, let's be calm.

if i was bad people would have hated me.but i am at least not like u

Last edited by waeldiab; 09-01-2008 at 08:39 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Lmao

Anyaways, OP proove that you deserve to get invited to any tracker and then request whatever you want.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by waeldiab View Post

"people" as supposing "more than one person". LOL. Though i wouldn't rate high on my consideration whoever invited a trader like you, that previously had his IP registered at SCT at another account. Both your accounts should be caught and disabled as procedure, you and whoever invited you knowing of this as i warned.

just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 09-01-2008 at 10:46 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28

"people" as supposing "more than one person". LOL. Though i wouldn't rate high on my consideration whoever invited a trader like you, that previously had his IP registered at SCT at another account. Both your accounts should be caught and disabled as procedure, you and whoever invited you knowing of this as i warned.

just my 2 cents.

your really Sick.. Please go and consult a doctor

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

just my 2 cents.
    Your 2 cents? Honestly, no one cares what you gabronis think.
    btw whenever i see your post i always fall asleep. Oh theres Cabolo ...YAWWWWWWNNNNN!!!....ZZZZZZZZZZZ..

btw most of YOUR history just shows you flaming requests...
    Last edited by punjabimunda; 09-02-2008 at 01:15 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30

just my 2 cents.
    Your 2 cents? Honestly, no one cares what you gabronis think.
    btw whenever i see your post i always fall asleep. Oh theres Cabolo ...YAWWWWWWNNNNN!!!....ZZZZZZZZZZZ..

btw most of YOUR history just shows you flaming requests...
    bro calm down.he is nothing he just a kid

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast