Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [req] sct

BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    "people" as supposing "more than one person". LOL. Though i wouldn't rate high on my consideration whoever invited a trader like you, that previously had his IP registered at SCT at another account. Both your accounts should be caught and disabled as procedure, you and whoever invited you knowing of this as i warned.

just my 2 cents.
    Your 2 cents? Honestly, no one cares what you gabronis think.
    btw whenever i see your post i always fall asleep. Oh theres Cabolo ...YAWWWWWWNNNNN!!!....ZZZZZZZZZZZ..

btw most of YOUR history just shows you flaming requests...
    Not trying to defend him.

But let's see something, again. Why do you deserve this invite? What did you for this community to receive an ScT invite as a gift from FST and it's members?

And could you show me your ratio proofs and speedtest, please?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well, i'm a member of SCT and i won't spend money on him for sure... still have a couple of invites left, but none of them are going to such an awful addiction to the SCT community. waeldiab was bad enough, let's be calm.
    This guy is getting on my nerves. I doubt your even in sct. And this was you trying to trade to get into sct a while back.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ctorg-175667/?

You always gave away shitty invites. Only 2 instances i could find. And one of them no one even wanted your shitty invites. And the other time...signup was already open. And my buddy waeldiab was the one who pointed that out and "spoiled" your giveaway.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...eaway-304629/?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...eaven-270170/?

And you always just spam and flame posts, just click his profile and read his recent history.

In short your a loser, no one wants your shitty invites. I highly doubt your in sct, and even if you are i don't want your invite. I'd rather pay for it.

And you F.B.I., what have you even done for this community? You have no giveaway in your history. And your making fun of my bit-hdtv giveaway. I bet both you guys are in level 1 trackers and get your fix from mininova.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    well, i'm a member of SCT and i won't spend money on him for sure... still have a couple of invites left, but none of them are going to such an awful addiction to the SCT community. waeldiab was bad enough, let's be calm.
    This guy is getting on my nerves. I doubt your even in sct. And this was you trying to trade to get into sct a while back.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ctorg-175667/?

You always gave away shitty invites. Only 2 instances i could find. And one of them no one even wanted your shitty invites. And the other time...signup was already open. And my buddy waeldiab was the one who pointed that out and "spoiled" your giveaway.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...eaway-304629/?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...eaven-270170/?

And you always just spam and flame posts, just click his profile and read his recent history.

In short your a loser, no one wants your shitty invites. I highly doubt your in sct, and even if you are i don't want your invite. I'd rather pay for it.

And you F.B.I., what have you even done for this community? You have no giveaway in your history. And your making fun of my bit-hdtv giveaway. I bet both you guys are in level 1 trackers and get your fix from mininova.

Have you ever saw a request done by me?

Giveaway is not the way punjabimunda, learn something in spite of being an ass. Invites are meant to be given to friends.
    I bet both you guys are in level 1 trackers and get your fix from mininova.
    About that one, first of all, mininova is not that bad.

Second, can you believe that my favourite tracker is ScT? I'm not joking. It is.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    @ punjablabla and wael'trader'diab:
    You both have taken the same course of action here at FST ... when going trough your post-counts, I can see you peeps boosting your post-counts with endless 'thank-you's', 'good giveaway's', 'hope you get it'.

Do you really think a sane member of FST will help you with such a record...mind you...I said 'sane' member, I know there are countless nitwits and retards floating around here at FST that could be stupid enough to be impressed by looking at your post-count and your stupid rep.

The Cabalo post you are referring to is from april 2007 ... did you really have to dig this deep to find something 'bad' in his post-history punjiblabla ... I don't have to go through yours, because I've seen your posts more than enough allready, and I know I can digg something up about you at lot more recent.

About invite-GA's, yes...you are the type of member who want to get as much rep as possible by giving away a lot of shitty invites and than afterwards you'll start PM'ing other decent members for invites to higher levels, cause the levels is the most important right?

Wankers are everywhere ... this thread is no exception ... don't be surprised if some people like cabalo (and myself) get sick of that and become a wee bit sarcastic.
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    You both have taken the same course of action here at FST ... when going trough your post-counts, I can see you peeps boosting your post-counts with endless 'thank-you's', 'good giveaway's', 'hope you get it'.

Do you really think a sane member of FST will help you with such a record...mind you...I said 'sane' member, I know there are countless nitwits and retards floating around here at FST that could be stupid enough to be impressed by looking at your post-count and your stupid rep.

The Cabalo post you are referring to is from april 2007 ... did you really have to dig this deep to find something 'bad' in his post-history punjiblabla ... I don't have to go through yours, because I've seen your posts more than enough allready, and I know I can digg something up about you at lot more recent.

About invite-GA's, yes...you are the type of member who want to get as much rep as possible by giving away a lot of shitty invites and than afterwards you'll start PM'ing other decent members for invites to higher levels, cause the levels is the most important right?

Wankers are everywhere ... this thread is no exception ... don't be surprised if some people like cabalo (and myself) get sick of that and become a wee bit sarcastic.
    again

Last edited by waeldiab; 09-02-2008 at 11:15 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Oh yeah, your here for the "community". You want to get to ftn and ptn because of the "community".

Oh no we're not real users because we spend our time in the giveaway threads. We giveaway invites. We bump other peoples threads and help them out. We should spend more time in the "other forums". Oh no rep shouldn't count either, only community should count.

We may have a difference of opinions, but if you come to filesharingtalk for the "community" i think your an idiot.

Btw thanks for reviving my thread again.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Oh yeah, your here for the "community". You want to get to ftn and ptn because of the "community".

Oh no we're not real users because we spend our time in the giveaway threads. We giveaway invites. We bump other peoples threads and help them out. We should spend more time in the "other forums". Oh no rep shouldn't count either, only community should count.

We may have a difference of opinions, but if you come to filesharingtalk for the "community" i think your an idiot.

oh... my... god...
    so u are here only to take advantage of other users, and u don't give a shit about this community? and those who do, u call them idiots?
    christ's sake... please go away noob.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    PM SgtMajor, he has invites!??!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

oh... my... god...
    so u are here only to take advantage of other users, and u don't give a shit about this community? and those who do, u call them idiots?
    christ's sake... please go away noob.
    Last edited by waeldiab; 09-02-2008 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    #fail

even if you gave me money I wouldn't invite you to sct. sct needs quality members not scum like you.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast