Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Are people here just to get invite or want to become part of this community ?

I came here to learn,
    I stay,
    because its fun.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    I've never thought of this place as a community. I do however think it's a great way to read about news and stay informed. Tracker A goes down for maintance 10 min later a thread or 2 is started saying is Tracker A down.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    For me i am here for both

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I come here solely to laugh at all the douchebags that think they're "elite", and that their opinions matter more than everyone else's(you know who you are). They think that they are important, but only end up making fools of themselves("where are my dudes") with all their anti-trading rantings and you gotta respect the rules moaning.

Seriously though, I post here because FST has a pretty active bittorrent section, and a mildly active newsgroups section. I don't request or participate in any giveaways just because there is only one specialty tracker that I want, and I doubt I'll get invited to there from here. And I don't make giveaways, just because I don't. I just keep my eye on the request section. And if I see, who I consider to be, a good user request a site that I have an invite to, then I'll pm the person and hook them up.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Where's my invite. Cunts.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i has 5 invitez to bottomless partay, u wantz?

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i has 5 invitez to bottomless partay, u wantz?
    It depends if that means there is no end or no ass.
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i came here to ask some questions related to running a FTP server awhile ago, and started reading the threads meanwhile, and here i stayed.
    Mostly i come here for the lolz (as someone else said before), and read some requests (it always amazes me the capacity of making up something new from the humans).

Inevitably, i ended up inviting people to some trackers where i'm at, and also the opposite happened.

it's a nice place with some decent members, i particularly like nemrod, disme, stoi and dunson, amongst some others. Others just pretend they can lecture everyone, just like disme said (and i know we are talking about the same person), others just want to trade like there is no tomorrow, etc etc. It's a nice combination of people around here, good for the lolz.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    it's a nice place with some decent members, i particularly like nemrod, disme, stoi and dunson, amongst some others. Others just pretend they can lecture everyone, just like disme said (and i know we are talking about the same person), others just want to trade like there is no tomorrow, etc etc. It's a nice combination of people around here, good for the lolz.
    Absolutely agree, I laugh harder reading some of these posts than anywhere else. But like most places and in real life, the idiots outnumber the quality people. But in their defense they certainly provide me with plenty of laughs...bravo!
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i came for the invites... now i stay for the community... i am a member of every site i'll ever need...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast