Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Are people here just to get invite or want to become part of this community ?

xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    I'm here pretty much every day. I think most people here are here for the invites, I personally have benefited here more than anywhere else. But I've made a few friends and THEN got the invites, so I think that is pretty self explanatory.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    I came here looking for an invite into OiNK. However I decided that I'd need a good resource for tracker information and bittorrent discussion.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    board just decided to double post..
    Last edited by NA_Magus; 08-30-2008 at 12:18 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    a public community? that's an oxymoron to me!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I am not gonna lie but I came here the invites as thats how I heard about this place. But it is nice to find a community that actually knows what they are talking about when it comes to BT sites. I have met some really great people here that have become friends which is what this site should be about. People need to trust you and find out that you are a good person and that really cant be judged from ratioproofs and speedtests.

Also there are many senior members here from unbelivable trackers that are hopefully willing to give users a chance after they have watched them for a little while and find they are worthwhile users. That hope is what keeps many members here which shouldnt be discouraged in the invites section.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Long John Silver
    lol nice topic..originally came here for how-to help and info on fastrack...then left and came back when I had no idea what a "torrent" was, but knew kazza wasn't gonna cut it. Found dmd & oink and was fine for a few years (only trackers I needed)..then the big lock down on oink and dmd dropping off the earth surface had me lost, so I returned.

I eventually realised it had tracker reviews and invites and experienced sll that a bit via giveaways, realised that was not a good way to get into private trackers and so left, came back and now I just use it for lolz mostly via trolling or otherwise tbh. Still no forum that makes me crack up as much as here except maybe the Apple vs MSFT blog comments over on engadget
    Last edited by buggyfresh; 08-30-2008 at 12:49 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    I have no friends here, and don't want any. the only reason I'm here is because fst is a great site to keep up with what's going on in the bt world. whether it's learning about what site is down/open for signups/new, etc... it's all there for the reading.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Hm...I don't remember how I found this site. I THINK I found TorrentFreak's article on "The Most Coveted Bittorrent Sites of 2008", after searching for "private bittorrent tracker" on Google, or something to that effect. I looked at the list, and Googl'd some names, and find FST.

I think...

I didn't know about the invite section or anything until one day I noticed FST had sub-forums LOL. But it doesn't really matter if I found out about the Invites section or not; I've only ever requested one invite in my time being here so far.

Good job with that same-time post squirr3l.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    I mostly come here for the lolz...
    lolz

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    I'm here for the community and the news. FST isn't perfect, but it's the only place I know of where you can find staff from virtually every tracker. There's no doubt that it's the #1 site of the private tracker world.

I never look at the invite section because I have everything I want already, and I wouldn't dare give away an invite here because of all the tracker staff lurking around.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast