Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which site ban which country ?

pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it's as i mentioned before i tried for years to obtain swedvdr invite. got one for free only for it to be disabled after a few days. yes i was pissed. because i have no problem playing pal movies and the collection there was outstanding. but each site is entitled to do whatever they want. but most sites ban mass ips because they have a huge problem with cheaters. it's sad to say, make everyone suffer for what others are doing but it's easier. for some reason they don't believe you can have a fiber optic connection coming out of a pyramid. but the main problem i think lies when they place these sites on high levels. but it's the rarity of getting an invite to the site that makes it a higher level. not always how good it is. i always thought they should mention on what trackers are worth next to the tracker name like swedvdr-swedish only or something of that sort.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I've always wondered why only certain races or countries feel the need to cheat. I blame the parents. Lying, cheating, and stealing is not the way to live. I've heard testimony from a lot of staff of trackers, and it really is only from a few select countries.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    I've always wondered why only certain races or countries feel the need to cheat.
    What explanation do you want?... because there are in all kind of colors and flavors. I´ve read some that said that it was good and necessary, and other stating that it was one amazing thing for trackers.

About thee deep question, in my opinion and living in a country where since you are born you receive messages all the time that tell you that the fastest way for going from point A to point B is cheating... I think that the primary reason is a lack of moral values... only for certain things or situations, in others are morally stronger.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it's has nothing to do with race. it's all about their internet connection.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    it's has nothing to do with race. it's all about their internet connection.
    and not wanting to spent some money on the seedbox as well

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutavv View Post
    BMTV, SCT, SCC, SWEDVDR /they are sick, nationalists/ etc.

from everywhere... /no from one country/

SWEDVDR? The site is in swedish, the rules, the faq, the forums, and the irc channel are in swedish. If you don't understand swedish, you will not be able to integrate into the community (heck, you wouldn't even be able to read their rules). Hence why only nordic ip's are allowed. What's wrong with that? It has nothing to do with good/bad people. It's merely a case of wanting to maintain their swedish community the way it is.
    That is a bad argument. You think that there are no swedes living abroad? I know one swede who got in and they banned him. Then another who got in, but he was lucky, he donated and they said he could stay.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Simply REALiSTiC~! BT Rep: +4
    BitMeTV & ScT are banning Israel :\
    fuck.
    - REALiSTiC LTD -

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Eargasm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post

SWEDVDR? The site is in swedish, the rules, the faq, the forums, and the irc channel are in swedish. If you don't understand swedish, you will not be able to integrate into the community (heck, you wouldn't even be able to read their rules). Hence why only nordic ip's are allowed. What's wrong with that? It has nothing to do with good/bad people. It's merely a case of wanting to maintain their swedish community the way it is.
    That is a bad argument. You think that there are no swedes living abroad? I know one swede who got in and they banned him. Then another who got in, but he was lucky, he donated and they said he could stay.
    Like i said in the later post. I don't know of any swede living abroad that hasn't been unbanned when coming into their irc channel. And bad argument or not, it's their rules, and it's not based on racism or anything like that. They just want to keep their community among scandinavians who can read and speak swedish. Besides, i don't see any good reason why anyone outside of scandinavia would want an account there anyways. Why would for example you want to download a Nordic PAL?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Originally Posted by danio
    it's their rules,
    we must respect
    They just want to keep their community among scandinavians who can read and speak swedish
    this is also normal
    . Besides, i don't see any good reason why anyone outside of scandinavia would want an account there anyways. Why would for example you want to download a Nordic PAL?

Ill answare that question for you
    its because of rarity ,lvls,and,human nature, ppl always looking for unknowns,they want to explore whats inside , and after they find that its the same as they have then they start to look after another thing
    i dont have for example that swedish tracker but i think it has the same content as in leach or any other tracker, also for pretime what will happen to me if i dont download mov as soon as it is released at the tracker(no thing) but its rarity

now to the other side some ppl have bad internet connections (due to country facilities or Financially due to inflation)and they are dumb enough to start downloading without limit untile they find themselves in bad situation with ratio so they start cheating that is the story
    Last edited by 9NINE; 08-30-2008 at 09:17 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    sorry double post
    Last edited by 9NINE; 08-30-2008 at 09:25 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast