Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bitmetv acc give away

S.L.B's Avatar Cona Lover BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    since I'm not using it anymore I decided to give it away instead of just letting it expire.

will give the acc to the first one that proof two old acc in godd trackers with the same user.

ex: 40 weeks or older, same user, +1 ratio, + 50GB download

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    great giveaway for great site hope you choose the right one for it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i don't know it for sure, but i think they disable accounts after ip change. traders will know more

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster
    my proofs

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3197/ratio4sc1.png

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3920/ratio3cw6.png

would love an ivnite been wantin one for a while now hard to get

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DDDN's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    nice giveaway and jradx2 good luck.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    maxpowersin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would also love to be a part of bitmetv.. I want to watch some shows which are not avialable anywhere like "The moment of truth" and others .here are the ratio proofs

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...n/untitled.jpg
    http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d.../untitled1.jpg

*crosses fingers

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    u guys really all want to take this risk? their rules is 1 account per person, per lifetime. so if you do this not only is it a terrible way to get into a new site but you will then run the risk of getting banned and never being let back in again. if you want bitmetv make a request and hope you have a good enough history and explanation for why you think you deserve it. people around here are willing to invite you guys to bmtv if you seem like a sensible person and you know what you are doing.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    yeah, staff from bmtv watch these forums a lot, and they'll be on the lookout for any ip changes/email changes/password changes etc.

I know your intentions are good, but sometimes this can be a bad thing for the receiver of the account. i don't intend to derail the giveaway, just want to make sure you understand what you're really doing.

they didn't built Rome in one day

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    maxpowersin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    hmmm i absolutely get what u guyz are saying.. But most of the invites of bitmetv are never given away.. They are always traded IMO.. I mean there are no chances for guys like me with a few posts.. Some of the most active members here in fst find it difficult to get into bitmetv or for that matter any high level trcker.. I am not making a general assumption..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Invites are given away you don't have to trade to get in there as I've seen plenty given away. Now if you don't want to put in the work to get to know people to get invited then that's on you. I can tell you though I got very few invites from here most of my invites were gotten from 2 small sites where it was easier to get to know people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast