Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A VIP @ Araditracker Looking For A Bitme Invite

Ex-Aradi VIP
    Was a monthly donater to Araditracker, became a VIP beacuse of this. Had 2.4TB upload and a 600 GD download.

Looking for a new home and place to donate to, now Araditracker is shut.. I hear Bitme is the best. Anyone got an invite. Not much I can trade as I only used Aradi and Thebox.bz. Have invites for that if it helps. Please.....
    Last edited by ccg; 08-30-2008 at 05:30 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Do you mean BitMe.org or BitMeTv?

Also advice you not to trade although it's just my opinion.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Ex-Aradi VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Do you mean BitMe.org or BitMeTv?

Also advice you not to trade although it's just my opinion.
    Ah, don't know the answer to your question. I wasn't a huge downlaoder, mostly films and american TV series hence my ratio at Araditracker. Looking now for a new home, good speeds, films and american TV series. Which is better Bitme org or TV? Advice noted on trading thanks.

Anyone want to give an invite to a good donator/member

Think this is in the wrong forum. Could admin move to 'BitTorrent Invite Giveaways And Requests'

Thanks
    Last edited by ccg; 08-30-2008 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    The top site for television is called BitMeTV but it can be extremely hard to get into .
    Other good sites are TV.torrents.ro and TV.Torrents.com which are considerably easier to get an invite to.

If you aren't looking for anything too obscure a good general tracker like Aradi was with both movies and tv will suit you better.

However if you are looking for older movies you will unfortunately probably need a specialized movie tracker for that.

I am willing to help you out as much as I can once I understand more specifically what you are interested in.
    Also knowing your connection speed would help.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Ex-Aradi VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The top site for television is called BitMeTV but it can be extremely hard to get into .
    Other good sites are TV.torrents.ro and TV.Torrents.com which are considerably easier to get an invite to.

If you aren't looking for anything too obscure a good general tracker like Aradi was with both movies and tv will suit you better.

However if you are looking for older movies you will unfortunately probably need a specialized movie tracker for that.

I am willing to help you out as much as I can once I understand more specifically what you are interested in.
    Also knowing your connection speed would help.
    Apprerciate it. My needs are simple. American TV series, latest films as early as possible, odd Wii game. Nothing to mad. I have 2 broadband lines into the house. Both 2.5mb download and only 448kbps upload but on an unlimited package so I upload 24/7 hence 2.4tb upload at Araditracker and a ratio of +3. I also donated monthly to Araditracker. Prefer to deal with one site and make it my home

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    if u need donate sct

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Ex-Aradi VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholes View Post
    if u need donate sct
    Sorry being stupid. Whats SCT?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    #Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholes View Post
    if u need donate sct
    Sorry being stupid. Whats SCT?
    It's a high lvl tracker have almost everything , and its the best for now ( beside tl ) .

tl = Torrentleech

SCT = can't say its abbreviation here sorry .
    Last edited by #Palestinian#; 08-30-2008 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Ex-Aradi VIP
    Did a bit of googling and found SCT. Thanks. Have edited my post to more in line wiht what I need.

Cheers

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ScT is considered by many people to be the best tracker for speed and new content but it needs looking after and keeping a good ratio requires work,especially with a slow upload.

TorrentLeech is probably the best choice for the average person.It has great content and is much more forgiving.

There is also ReVTT which is a tad below TL but still a great tracker.

If you search these boards there is a thread describing all the different trackers in detail.

I am willing to give you an invite to RevTT, the last person I gave an invite to TL failed me miserably so I'm afraid no ones getting anymore of those for the moment.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-30-2008 at 05:43 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast