Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: which better, SCL or TL ?

SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by becomehokage View Post
    Absolutely right.

Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    Firstly: There Is no comparison between SCL & TL.
    TL wipes the floor In all categories, full stop.

Secondly: The asswipes that post these type of threads are only trying to wined people up.
    And gage reactions out of hotheads that usually lead to Infractions. Out comments and things said.

Thirdly: I've only read the first post In this thread because It doesn't merit reading, and there for It's pointless. Because there Is no comparison between SCL & TL.

Fourthly: Go In Peace
    forcus your are using a bad translator
    Now you are insulting people because you were raised with English as your native language and they weren't?

That's low. You have no life, I bet all you do is browse these forums all day and try to look cool by insulting people.

Learn some manners and come back later.
    o hai

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    To tell you the truth, if I had to chose from these two and keep only one, without a doubt I would choose TL.
    TL is simply way better . I think it has been stablished which one the winner is here lol.
    Last edited by saulin; 09-02-2008 at 01:44 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero View Post
    Absolutely true!
    Your signature really reflects your views.
    I only like ScL`s design and logo.And i`m waiting to be banned from ScL.
    Last edited by guitarhero; 09-02-2008 at 07:19 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Seriously, just delete your account than.

Anyone happen to know if deleting your account would get your inviters account into trouble? It shouldn't, right?

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Last edited by Funkin'; 09-02-2008 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

Anyone happen to know if deleting your account would get your inviters account into trouble? It shouldn't, right?
    I don't think if one deletes their own account that it would have any bearing on their inviters account or anyone in their own invite tree. It would be a personal decision and it isn't like it was disabled for anything, you know.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Seriously, just delete your account than.

I can delete my account, but i invited someone and don`t want to get him disabled.. however they will probably delete my account when i won`t have any activity there.. i just enter to see the "design&creativity forum"

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Let's say I signed-up during free sign-ups at ScL some time ago ... two months later my ScL-account died due to inactivity.
    I have a TL-account that's 170 months old and that will probably never die due to inactivity.
    from what i remember TL has "disable for inactivity" thingy a well. When i asked them to delete my account, i was told not to login for like 45 day or so and it would go away.
    I meant it won't die from inactivity because I've actually been using it all those months.
    At ScL I stopped being active one week after I signed up, because I didn't like it, despite it's rarity-level.
    It's not because something has a higher level in the WTAW-list that it has to be good, some people tend to forget that.

Anyway ... that's just a personal opinion, feel free to disagree
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678