Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RE: elektronik invite = which tracker invite

kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Im learning the ropes myself here as well, be a good member first and foremost.

When I hit my 30 days I will put up a giveaway with the few invites I got.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighestBiddeR View Post
    Hi, i am in elektronik and is wondering what elektronik invite is equivalent to , as in which private tracker invite i should ask for using elektronik invite?
    Why don't you just trade it for a tracker that you want to be in, regardless of it's "rank"?

It's a win-win.

Think about it.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    i loled at all the posts above and imagined star wars " come to the dark side of the force become a trader it will lead you to incredible trackers with high levels" and the other argument "once you join the dark side of the force you will become corrupted and its hard to come back"

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post
    i loled at all the posts above and imagined star wars " come to the dark side of the force become a trader it will lead you to incredible trackers with high levels" and the other argument "once you join the dark side of the force you will become corrupted and its hard to come back"
    loooool , well you are right , most of the new users here , dunno that trading is wrong ( cause everybody is already trading invites ) . They dunno that trading is something forbidden by all trackers , I mean why trade invites that were originally given to you to help friends out ?!! , Making friends is much easier imo . plus trading closes lots of paths for you
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post

would have been a great time to encourage him to be active among the communities he's in and teach him that making friends will be far more productive on the long term than trading to join the trackers he's looking at

but you blew it all up and he will now become a trader

kidding

i seriously recommend you HighestBidder to think twice about the path you are about to choose
    I did try to rectify myself in my second post
    oups, haven't seen it before posting

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    HighestBiddeR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hmm , actually i don't really understand how to get the high level trackers without trading, In the give away section i have seen a lot of people with high contribution fighting over one invite and with my up/dl ratio, it seems that it's very hard for me to get the invite! ( i have high ratio but i just never upload enough ). It's really hard for me to upload a lot because of the isp here in australia but i always make sure that my ratio will not drop below 1 before downloading.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    p0ster
    Hmm , actually i don't really understand how to get the high level trackers without trading, In the give away section i have seen a lot of people with high contribution fighting over one invite and with my up/dl ratio, it seems that it's very hard for me to get the invite! ( i have high ratio but i just never upload enough ). It's really hard for me to upload a lot because of the isp here in australia but i always make sure that my ratio will not drop below 1 before downloading.
    Get involved, people will give you invites for free if they know you

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    it may seem weird or even impossible for a user who doesn't trade to join high leveled trackers . But lets say that joining high leveled trackers is easy and simple , just make some friends , they will introduce you to others and so on .... Trading is a one way road ... you get banned by trackers , hated by users and forbidden from joining some cool places that would help you get where you wanna be fast .... /me is 100% against trading .
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Hi, i am in elektronik and is wondering what elektronik invite is equivalent to , as in which private tracker invite i should ask for using elektronik invite?
    Why don't you just trade it for a tracker that you want to be in, regardless of it's "rank"?

It's a win-win.

Think about it.
    Meh... That's useless.

Moneyz on my paypal is soo much fair

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Spammerbot...LIVE!
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    I hate myself for helping you with this, but check out the what trackers are worth thread in the traders forum.
    would have been a great time to encourage him to be active among the communities he's in and teach him that making friends will be far more productive on the long term than trading to join the trackers he's looking at

but you blew it all up and he will now become a trader

kidding

i seriously recommend you HighestBidder to think twice about the path you are about to choose
    +1..
    think a million times over before trying out that kinda shit..
    thats an honest opinion..but anyway, its ur decision to make..
    I continue to think.... Therefore I still am....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast