Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Do You Play Right Now?

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm looking for a good game to try and play on my new Radeon 9500 Pro 128mb (totally kicks ass.. got a score of 4298 in 3Dmark03 in 1024x768.. hell that's better than score: 1018 the geforce fx 5200 128mb, that i eventually returned)

This is gameworld, so you... yes you, the person reading this post must play a game or two right now. I'm looking for a good pc game to try out on this... i'm into Medevil, War/Strategy, FPS, etc..

I was thinkin of trying Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance.. but it's sorta huge. (lol 5 cds)

2. Games   -   #2
    if First person shooters turn you on then you should get Soldier of Fortune 2 : Double Helix

if you like special effects then download Ms Combat flight simulator 3 and turn all the options on

or if u just wanna sit n be amazed by ur card then 8 should vist the Radeon website and download 1 of thoes 3d demo thingys lol

but seriosly get SOF 2

3. Games   -   #3
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well I'm a huge fan of battlefield 1942....not sure if you already have that but I just can't put it down after I bought. Desert combat is a kick ass mod that goes with it. With the game on 1024x768 32 bit with highest detail on my geforce 5200 128 it runs like a charm. Damn good looking graphics (palm trees are beautiful). I recommend it. Metal gear solid 2, well even that one on my computer runs "ok". Some points still some slow downs....

Battlefield 1942
    Ravien shield is good
    Morrowinds water looks bad ass with good video card. Runs good.
    And midnight club 2 I'm messin around in...

Just a few

4. Games   -   #4
    Twist3r
    Battlefield 1942
    Ravien shield is good

kickass games!!!

yeah i just got a new vid card 2 these games play great on it!!!

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@3 September 2003 - 22:28
    Well I'm a huge fan of battlefield 1942....not sure if you already have that but I just can't put it down after I bought. Desert combat is a kick ass mod that goes with it. With the game on 1024x768 32 bit with highest detail on my geforce 5200 128 it runs like a charm. Damn good looking graphics (palm trees are beautiful). I recommend it. Metal gear solid 2, well even that one on my computer runs "ok". Some points still some slow downs....

Battlefield 1942
    Ravien shield is good
    Morrowinds water looks bad ass with good video card. Runs good.
    And midnight club 2 I'm messin around in...

Just a few
    wen u say midnight club 2 whatz ur video card? + did u dl a rip or u got the real thing? since i dled the real thing from bittorent but of course i couldnt overburn it into a cd completely... so im missing graphics :/ the buildings arent here

using a ati all in wonder 9000 pro

6. Games   -   #6
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    I play battlefield 1942, and blackhawk down, and i have the same card you got, Radeon 9500 pro 128mb, and they are fun and look good. i also play medal of honor. all these games are alot of fun, and will use you graphics capability nicely.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    vice city on PC, but I have been ripping up The Clone Wars on xb LIVE lately

8. Games   -   #8
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    bf 1942, raven shield, army ops, pro beach soccer (sucksss) midnight club II. the first 3 r very good.

9. Games   -   #9
    Counter-strike, warcraft III online, Knights of the old republic! (THE BEST GAME RPG GAME ON XBOX yet...)

10. Games   -   #10
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    right now im playing - mafia, madden 2004, republic the revolution, midnight club 2, and the helicoptor game on addictinggames.com
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast