Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats wid Ski***** ?

SneakyToast's Avatar Stop staring you cow
    ewe genious coders should prevent double posts somehow.
    Last edited by SneakyToast; 09-03-2008 at 08:48 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Thanks a bunch guise. I was going to make a request and you've ruined my chances now.
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    I just love how whenever something (tracker, forum, whatnot) is closed, then everyone says they are elitist. Most of the higher lvl sites, have at one time or another, been open for signups. Granted, I dont think this skittles site/forum/whatever it is has ever been open, but as stated, its still in beta so who cares who can join?
    That's the point, they want to join because they're so fail at life that they convince themselves the trackers are so elite they must be a member of them.

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Thanks a bunch guise. I was going to make a request and you've ruined my chances now.
    Ewe should suck Schiz0's cawk. It worked for me but fufu wasn't too happy bout it.
    Last edited by SneakyToast; 09-03-2008 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Spammerbot...LIVE!
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    If you're a member then you'd already know,if you're not then why would you care about a site which doesn't give a shit about you ? Plus it's probably goatshit for content anyway.

Sorry,I'm really skeptical about these upcoming superexclusive sites that don't lay enough emphasis on content but instead like to wallow in their obscurity.

Edit:- I forgot you want to join Shittles for the community!
    You know how the Rainbow works, right? If you do, then you would know that they actually emphasize active participation a lot. So maybe, it's not always about the content.

EDIT: And ksauron, I doubt that them going out of "beta" will mean they open signups or something, if that's what you're hoping.

yeah, i know rainbow works..
    what i meant by asking 'will they go out of Beta' was that will certain users like PU or above would actually be able request an invite..smthing like the parent site..

and yeah, i was kinda looking forward to it , coz of FLAC n movies + a no calorie pack..(ratio free)

anyway, thx for filling me up wid the elite, level thing..
    to be honest , they sound like trader stuff..cut out the Level talk and then maybe the hype would die down as well..
    I continue to think.... Therefore I still am....

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Well, there's always Pedro's for FLAC, and then if you want a no-ratio place for movies, PTN. That satisfies your FLAC + Movies + No ratio requirements.

And are you a forum/IRC whore ?

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by ksauron View Post
    to be honest , they sound like trader stuff..cut out the Level talk and then maybe the hype would die down as well..
    The hype is generated by you guys here. I doubt staff on any decent tracker wants to be rated and whatnot.

Skittles and rainbows eh? Sounds like if you're not gay you won't enjoy it... Now who's arse am I licking tonight?

Sharing the love

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Mine plz. I uploaded those albums for you remember.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Alco23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ksauron View Post
    The hype is generated by you guys here. I doubt staff on any decent tracker wants to be rated and whatnot.

Skittles and rainbows eh? Sounds like if you're not gay you won't enjoy it... Now who's arse am I licking tonight?
    you mean is a tracker ?

btw i love u Alco.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    I saw screens and the content sucked and the site did look pretty gay.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    please kid, respect the sites wishes.
    if they don't want to be known, don't talk about them here, don't open empty threads as it will only decrease your chances to join the site(which are definitely very low atm).
    and don't talk about their ancestor site, it will only piss people off.
    thanks for consideration, and you should know, this forum is pg-13+, i think that your daddy shall hold your hand and explain to you that you don't have to take any candy(skittles) from strangers

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast