Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 173

Thread: HDbits.org , New rule .. good users are not allowed

  1. #1
    I was seeding with my seedbox (i have waited a good time to buffer my account)

    Once i have everything i need , and after i have seeded very good my account was disabled for "cheating"

    I've tried to contact the staff on IRC but they ban me from there too.

    So , if you are thinking of rent a seedbox to buffer your HDbits acc , think it twice .. because sometimes if you try to be a good user you may be f*cked up like me.

    HDbits.org really good site , but god i hate the staff.




  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    808
    man tat sucks. and its bad news if they ban u for no reason

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    750
    At least you were on it. They always close it so much I dont think anybody will get on in the near future. Plus they should be able to tell if you were running a seedbox from the IP

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    At least you were on it. They always close it so much I dont think anybody will get on in the near future. Plus they should be able to tell if you were running a seedbox from the IP
    Thats exactly what i told them, but they don't care about it.

    My dissapointed was so big that i gave them the access of the seedbox to check for themself, but they didnt answer me anymore




  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    World Wide Web
    Posts
    1,039
    There's always something left out of the story... amirite


    I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Spammerbot...LIVE!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    I was seeding with my seedbox (i have waited a good time to buffer my account)

    Once i have everything i need , and after i have seeded very good my account was disabled for "cheating"

    I've tried to contact the staff on IRC but they ban me from there too.

    So , if you are thinking of rent a seedbox to buffer your HDbits acc , think it twice .. because sometimes if you try to be a good user you may be f*cked up like me.

    HDbits.org really good site , but god i hate the staff.
    that really is demoralizing..
    whats such a big deal about using a seedbox to buffer an account??
    and dont they have fucking ips to acertain the fact that connection originates from a high speed server??
    coz OVH or seedhost etc have specific ip ranges..so i guess experienced staff should not have had any problems wid that..

    hope ya get it back..after the staffers go through this thread of urs..
    all the best.
    I continue to think.... Therefore I still am....

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    There's always something left out of the story... amirite
    Let me say that not this time ..

    I wouldn't make it public , don't you think ?




  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,579
    That's really shitty. I've always thought the staff their were among the worst.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    World Wide Web
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    There's always something left out of the story... amirite
    Let me say that not this time ..

    I wouldn't make it public , don't you think ?
    Heh, I've seen plenty of people come in here talking about how they got banned for no reason, only for a staffer to come and explain exactly why they got banned.


    I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    I was seeding with my seedbox ...................if you try to be a good user you may be f*cked up like me.
    Buffering accts does not make you a good user. If anything, the opposite. Same goes for having 100 cunt points.


Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •