Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ovh 1Gbps

thanks dance4 for fantastic info rightaway ..

any pricing details for this one and whats the SLA thing..

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    skiners's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dance4 View Post

How did you get this speeds? I just got 1Gbit kimsufi box. When I reach upload/download speed over 20 MB/S then uTorrent says "Overload" or something like this. I tryed rTorrent, anyway Memory errors. I know trouble is with Ubuntu configuration. Maybe somebody can help me? Anyhelp will be appreciated.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by skiners View Post

How did you get this speeds? I just got 1Gbit kimsufi box. When I reach upload/download speed over 20 MB/S then uTorrent says "Overload" or something like this. I tryed rTorrent, anyway Memory errors. I know trouble is with Ubuntu configuration. Maybe somebody can help me? Anyhelp will be appreciated.
    He's probably using a Pro gbit server. They are much better than the kimsufi gbit.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    KF edit : pic removed, showing host names.
    Last edited by KFlint; 06-14-2009 at 06:15 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    TS.org
    gueriLLaPunK I know you want to show every one how big your e-penis is with that screenshot but for fuck sake blur out the ip addresses/hostnames. Use a bit of common sense!!
    Last edited by Ev0; 06-14-2009 at 05:20 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ev0 View Post
    gueriLLaPunK I know you want to show every one how big your e-penis is with that screenshot but for fuck sake blur out the ip addresses/hostnames. Use a bit of common sense!!

Ninja edit.

e-penis = leet, right?

Yes... my e-penis is MASSIVE. You jealous?

What the fuck are people gonna do with the hostnames/ips? DDoS them? Pfft... do you know who they belong? I don't think so. It's not like I have license plates showing. Quit being paranoid. OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11 TEH INTERPOLZ HAZ MAH IP!11!
    Last edited by gueriLLaPunK; 06-14-2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: because Ev0 is cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12