Thread: [REQ] TorrentLeech

Alright, I have been a long time member of TL with a great ratio, but over this Summer I haven't really been able to log in all that often, and I just tried to do so for the first time in a couple of months and my account has been deleted because of inactivity.

Could any of you guys hook me back up to get me back up and running? I suppose I'll just have to start logging in at least once a month, and always be seeding something no matter if it's something I need at the moment or not.

Just let me know, thanks guys.

EDIT:

By the way, I could offer an invite to elbitz.net if any of you are need. My ratio there is currently 1.456 as well.
    Last edited by spotlessmind; 09-05-2008 at 12:29 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Go to their IRC and ask to be enabled. They will probably ask (require) you to donate because they're like that, but it might work.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I went to their IRC and they said that it was deleted because of inactivity, not just disabled and that it would be impossible to enable the dead account. They were nice about it, but they couldn't help me out.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    That sucks man. Invites are tougher to get there these days, but it's not impossible. For everyone else, I checked the FAQ and it says accounts will be deleted automatically after 40 days of inactivity.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Thanks for the replies and the information.

If any of you other guys can help me out just let me know.

Thanks again.