Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: My first request,TL please..

  1. #1
    silent2k8's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    128
    Hi guys

    how are you all.

    I would like a torrentleech invite i am good user here and active. You can look at my last posts to check more....

    thx

    and hope for the good

    got a pm from 1 only.. where are all the nice people here.
    I got bitseduce,bitspyder,bitgamer,learnbits to invite in exchange...
    Last edited by silent2k8; 09-05-2008 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    30
    hi silent, 10x for those invitations.
    if i had invite in tl u'll be sure to get 1... if u don't get 1 till then

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,112
    Quote Originally Posted by silent2k8 View Post

    got a pm from 1 only.. where are all the nice people here.
    I got bitseduce,bitspyder,bitgamer,learnbits to invite in exchange...
    If you are going to offer something in exchange, you need to have this thread moved to the trade section silent2k8.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    silent2k8's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    128
    you are right i posted on the trade
    By the way still looking for TL acc
    I got bitseduce,bitspyder,bitgamer,learnbits to invite in exchange and a steam cs 1.6 acc

    thanks

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,263
    Quote Originally Posted by silent2k8 View Post
    you are right i posted on the trade
    By the way still looking for TL acc
    I got bitseduce,bitspyder,bitgamer,learnbits to invite in exchange and a steam cs 1.6 acc

    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by silent2k8 View Post

    got a pm from 1 only.. where are all the nice people here.
    I got bitseduce,bitspyder,bitgamer,learnbits to invite in exchange...
    If you are going to offer something in exchange, you need to have this thread moved to the trade section silent2k8.
    dont you understand what IdolEyes787 has said

    if you want to get something,and will give something in return,that call a tradeing,and should be posted here
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/

    and not here,this section is all about getting,not getting and giving

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •