Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bcg request

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    alright, so you already know my speed and ratio proofs, so I guess I'll tell you what I'll do if I get in. I have a ton of wii and ps2 games, so I can lend a hand in seeding or possibly upload a rare game in the unlikely chance that bcg doesn't already have it. Basically I really want to get in after hearing so much good things about it. It's the best tracker for video games, with reasonable staff, and I'm intrested to see the seed points system.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    well u can't upload as that's a different class who have that power (or well classes)...u also most likely can't help seed as the torrents are rar'ed specifically by the users hence they won't be the same as ur files

indeed the SP system is incredible along with the variety of games provided (i'm sure u know that already tho)

interestingly enuff u haven't mentioned that u'll be d/l'ing games lol...which kinda defeats the whole purpose of being on the site lol

anyways i'm reasonably convinced that i can give u a chance...i'll get back to u soon once i've fully decided and contacted the others within the staff

p.s. in the mean time, give me a SS of torrents that you have seeded for a long time as that's the main idea in Blackcats - i.e. that's what SP system is all about

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    I thought downloading and uploading things were a given

when you say screenshot, do you mean of the torrent client?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    upto you really...i only wanna make sure that u don't HnR...i don't really care abt the ratios on other sites

and already got ur speed test so that's good

btw i realized u haven't used ur tvtorrents account since april (well acouple of gb's is hardly anything when talking about tv shows and stuff)

any particular reasons? just to let u know...if u do the same on BC...u'll lose ur account automatically

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    ok, here's a sample of my history
    http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=torrentgt8.jpg

does logging in count as activity for bcg or do I need to download/upload something for it to count?

And how did you know I didn't use tvtorrents since april? In case you're wondering, I didn't use it because tv shows don't have summer episodes lol.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    logging in won't do u any good...u'll need to have at least one u/l (or d/l) moving thru

as for tvtorrents...its really not that hard to find out

p.s. i'm not sure what that link is supposed to show coz i can't see anything with it

anyways if u feel uncomfortable doing it in public...u r free to PM me
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 09-16-2008 at 07:19 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12