Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [REQ]HDBits.org

colyu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Isn't there anyone with an invite for me please ?
    I'm not a VIP there, but when they open invites again for lesser members, pm me and I'll give you an invite.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Goodluck Magnum Only VIP have invites right now thanks to the traders for this

" edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovy View Post
    This is the cruel reality my friend.The staff is not willing to help me ? Everyone is saying " good luck " but in reality no one is willing to do something!!!No offense please !

Still lookin'!!
    Last edited by Magnum; 09-08-2008 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    colyu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    This is the cruel reality my friend.The staff is not willing to help me ? Everyone is saying " good luck " but in reality no one is willing to do something!!!No offense please !

Still lookin'!!
    Its not the traders who did it. Some one decided to try and sell their invite, which got the invites taken away. And I did offer you an invite once they opened again.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by colyu View Post

Still lookin'!!
    Its not the traders who did it. Some one decided to try and sell their invite, which got the invites taken away. And I did offer you an invite once they opened again.
    Thanks my friend,i appreciate this,really!
    Still looking guys!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    if you need hd movies i can give you invite to bithdtv,becouse HDBITS.ORG IS CLOSED FOR INVITES.only VIP's and higher can invite you and as you see they dont want.
    Last edited by mafija; 09-09-2008 at 08:02 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

Still lookin'!!
    can't understand your position.. who should will to do something when there's _NO INVITES_ around. you really think hdbits staff & related ppl will read these pages and give you an invite?
    ps if you'll need scene hd - pm me

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post

Still lookin'!!
    can't understand your position.. who should will to do something when there's _NO INVITES_ around. you really think hdbits staff & related ppl will read these pages and give you an invite?
    man if magnum knew norwegian i would find an invite easly find an invite not hard only keep it hard lol...
    magnum only look closer and continue the req
    btw when i first login FST i saw your TT req and it was ages what happed did you get TT?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post

Still lookin'!!
    i made a request the other day and had a pm when i checked the next day offering. so yes, people who have invites have read this, they just didnt want to invite him for some reason. i have no idea why since i havnt checked his history but its not like there are no invites, he just needs the right person to see.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Aysomc I know it was not intended that way but that was a bit of a kick in the teeth.

My hope is luck to all honest people whether they are connected or not.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast