Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Seedbox what and how?

As above I too was a noob on this subject but now I feel like I could give a lecture at a University. lol. Thx.

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    great work. thank you sir.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #23
    Pulsedmedia, torrentswift, xirvik are also good ones.
    Seedboxes are even good for your privacy, and are recommended as private tracker seems to block anonymizing services.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by diew View Post
    as private tracker seems to block anonymizing services.
    You can ask first, but most of them are fine with using VPNs or even commercial proxies to download and upload. It's browsing the site through an "anonymizer" that they have an issue with.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #25
    I was looking for a brief idea about seedboxes. Thanks mate.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #26
    Number 1: L E A S E W E B

This is the best hosting company, why else would torrent sites such as TL and SCC host there. They provide excellent support and excellent dedicated Server service. They have top-notch servers with one of the best network, you will get great speeds no matter what.

^^ they are very costly too...!

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #27
    yamada's Avatar Poster
    Why didn't find this thread earlier?

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #28
    learnt a lot from the tutorial. many thanks

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #29
    Im a big fan of OVH. Biggest bang for your buck for sure. Been there 6 months with great speeds and unmetered bandwith. last month was 14 TB total 10 TB up and 4 TB down. But make sure you get one of the 3 Unmetered servers. I pay 89 dollars US for settup 1 month plus the 54 Dollars Us each month there after. I have 2 750 gig HDD's which is raid 0 to 1500 gigs. Intel core 2 duo E7600 3.06ghz and 4 gigs ddr2 ram. Plus their server "Manager" is filled with control over your server. Chang OS and RAID with the click of a button. You cant beat em. Check em out for Your self, YOU WONT REGRET IT. Brazil & Portugal use ovh.pt; Spain & Andorra use ovh.es. Latvia, Lithuania, Russian Federation and Ukraine use ovh.lt. Ireland, USA, and Canada use ovh.ie.And of course UK use ovh.co.uk. Or for the Europe Main site ovh.com.

P.S. If you want a cheap seedbox with great customer service or you are new to the Seedbox thing I went with Xirvik.com. And their shout box has tons of invites exchanging hands which is a total bonus. Any problems with the seedbox they give you they have no problems moving you to a different one. No questions asked.

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #30
    Thanks for info

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast