Thread: Seedhost.eu not getting full speed

BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    So I have my 100mbit win2003 dedicated server from seedhost.eu and so far it's great except....

Maybe it's the service, but when i try to upload a 1.3 GB file to http://depositfiles.com I only get 2mb/s tops... why am I not getting 8-10mb/s? Has anyone every tried this service? Maybe it's that they limit the upload speed.

Can someone with seedhost.eu 100mbit dedicated try to upload a file to http://depositfiles.com and see what they get? In fact it's almost any free hosting site I can't get full upload speed and it's driving me crazy. I have TCP/IP Filtering turned OFF on the server as well.

Any help please?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Floydian's Avatar Metaller BT Rep: +3
    It's more likely that depositfiles is the problem, not seedhost (or ovh).

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    That's what i thought originally too.. thanks for fast reply.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    It's not necessarily a problem.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're trying to get a bunch of links and mirrors from sites like rapidshare, megaupload, depositfiles etc

It depends on the routing of your server to the server you're uploading to. So you might not be able to hit your max. You should try filefactory or easy-share, I can get good speeds on those sites when I upload rarred albums and other stuff like that.

they didn't built Rome in one day

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Yes that's exactly what I'm trying to do! Ok I will give those two a shot.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    issue is not hosting.eu or rapidshare, megaupload, depositfiles etc

read carefully treads around OVH, Except the parts that they are cheap so far
    for excemple:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-see...m-ovh-309210/?

OVH has no such speeds outside of the internal network like 8 MB or 10 MB,
    if you have 10/8 MB internal speed taking files from the server in the internal network from the same data center that do not means that you will have the same speed for rest of the world,
    you are getting what you are paying for

cheers

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Thanks everyone.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Hi, I want to upload my files that I have downloaded here in my seedbox into Rapidshare vía Remote Uploads, but everytime I try to add my FTP Address, it says that the files were not found. How can I do it?

and why everytime I try to download my files through FTP I can't reach the maximum speed? (even I stop all torrents).

Thank you in advance.

Edit: I have the Seed1 seedbox
    Last edited by winnero; 10-11-2008 at 05:28 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer View Post
    issue is not hosting.eu or rapidshare, megaupload, depositfiles etc

read carefully treads around OVH, Except the parts that they are cheap so far
    for excemple:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-see...m-ovh-309210/?

OVH has no such speeds outside of the internal network like 8 MB or 10 MB,
    if you have 10/8 MB internal speed taking files from the server in the internal network from the same data center that do not means that you will have the same speed for rest of the world,
    you are getting what you are paying for

cheers
    I think you never had OVH server thats why you don't know anything speeds beetwen EU servers like OVH -> HE , LW , STRATO etc. is in MB/s ~8-10MB/s it's no problem so it's not only internal traffic ! They have now ~300Gbit (in EU).. really you don't know what you write ! maybe try them and then we can talk

Quote Originally Posted by winnero View Post
    and why everytime I try to download my files through FTP I can't reach the maximum speed? (even I stop all torrents).
    because you live so far or your ISP is suxx
    Last edited by dance4; 10-11-2008 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Oh, my bad. Lol