Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: SCL and TL

  1. #1
    n00b BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,363

    Cool

    I have
    -1 scl invite
    -1 tl invite

    Rules:
    -1 speedtest todays date
    -3 ratio proofs
    -why do you want the invite !
    -no pm !

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    221
    can i have TL plz pro

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    151
    great giveaway i want tl invite i need it cos im pc games and 0daytracker fan and tl is one of the best it have huge pc games content and good speed so it will help much and about ratio proofs and speedtest can i pm you my direct links
    my speedtest
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/318623254.png

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by aallii View Post
    can i have tl plz pro
    read the rules man

    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo0o8 View Post
    great giveaway i want tl invite i need it cos im pc games and 0daytracker fan and tl is one of the best it have huge pc games content and good speed so it will help much and about ratio proofs and speedtest can i pm you my direct links
    my speedtest
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/318623254.png
    give 3 ratio proof

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Cijay View Post
    read the rules man

    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo0o8 View Post
    great giveaway i want tl invite i need it cos im pc games and 0daytracker fan and tl is one of the best it have huge pc games content and good speed so it will help much and about ratio proofs and speedtest can i pm you my direct links
    my speedtest
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/318623254.png
    give 3 ratio proof
    ya i know that dont be the smartass i have problem in uploading the pictures so i said to slap if i can send him direct links to my profiles and thats it

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    126
    hi

    Can i have Torrentleech..i very very need..i love pretimes , oday etc... And i love Music..

    Some Ratio Proof :

    http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=0...4149242958.jpg

    Speedtest :

    http://www.speedtest.net/result/319372807.png
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/319373409.png

    Plz help me

    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo0o8 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cijay View Post
    read the rules man



    give 3 ratio proof
    ya i know that dont be the smartass i have problem in uploading the pictures so i said to slap if i can send him direct links to my profiles and thats it
    Take casimages.com to upload file
    Last edited by Sonki123; 09-06-2008 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    151
    anyway i pmed you my 3 directlinks to my profiles and thanks advance

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    n00b BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Cijay View Post
    hi

    Can i have Torrentleech..i very very need..i love pretimes , oday etc... And i love Music..

    Some Ratio Proof :

    http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=0...4149242958.jpg

    Speedtest :

    http://www.speedtest.net/result/319372807.png
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/319373409.png

    Plz help me

    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo0o8 View Post
    ya i know that dont be the smartass i have problem in uploading the pictures so i said to slap if i can send him direct links to my profiles and thats it
    Take casimages.com to upload file

    PM your email adress man

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    151
    anyway i pmed you my 3 directlinks to my profiles

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by sLAP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cijay View Post
    hi

    Can i have Torrentleech..i very very need..i love pretimes , oday etc... And i love Music..

    Some Ratio Proof :

    http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=0...4149242958.jpg

    Speedtest :

    http://www.speedtest.net/result/319372807.png
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/319373409.png

    Plz help me



    Take casimages.com to upload file

    PM your email adress man

    P'med

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •