Thread: Looking For A Server/Seedbox With RDT...

Dubstepper's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Not sure if this is the right section, but i will try anyway, if not, please move!

I will explain what i am looking for, and what i have to offer. I am looking for a decent seedbox, VPS, or anything, that has remote desktop, so i can download/upload on a faster line that mine. (Rapidshare and Torrents)

I did have a server before, i got free from OVH, but a member here scammed me, and there is no way of getting it back now, and i am starting to miss it

I have a rapidshare account which i am looking to upload to,but it's hard on my 30kbps upload speed (home line) It is currently valid until April 2009, i paid for it, and it gets extended every month, has about 9000 points at the moment. I also have a legit COD4 key that is not in use, i can throw that in too.

Would anyone be willing to share a box with me, in return for the Rapidshare account? I wont waste all the bandwith, and i will delete the files from the box after i have uploaded them to my account.

Not sure if it's a good idea requesting this, since i haven't been here since i got ripped off, but i thought this would be the best place to ask.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Dubstepper; 09-07-2008 at 12:55 AM.
    RevTT, SweDVDr, iTS, DB9, SCT
    Looking For: FTN, U*-*

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    moved

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Fly'sEyes BT Rep: +5
    use a rapidleech server if you want to upload to rapidshare just google and you will find many