Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fsc ?

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Just wondering how many peeps posting here (except Enlightened) are a member there.
    My guess ... 0!!!
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Staff has the pole and unless you have lobster on that line you are not getting a tug
    im not really sure what you just said but im aroused.

and disme there are probably a lot more then you think. dv8 and dkre8 both read these forums from time to time as well so its not completely hopeless to throw out a request. for 99% of the people here it would be pointless but maybe the few decent ones will get recognized. and dv8 if you read this check my fucking prediction for the mcdonald fight after you watch it. GODLIKE
    Last edited by aysomc; 09-07-2008 at 08:38 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Staff has the pole and unless you have lobster on that line you are not getting a tug

and disme there are probably a lot more then you think. dv8 and dkre8 both read these forums from time to time as well so its not completely hopeless to throw out a request.
    I know that but I wasn't speaking about the people who still have to post in this thread, but the people who already posted.
    When trackers like these are mentioned a lot of non-members feel the urge to answer and hope they will be noticed by the people who actually can get you in the tracker in question. After a while you start to notice it in every thread like this and it is absolutely pathetic.
    Last edited by Disme; 09-07-2008 at 09:38 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sokrates View Post
    i think if you notice that you should really get out more
    Oh, but I got out more than enough ... I just have an eye for detail ... it's like you in the 'lets count to 5000 1 post at a time'
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Thanks for the info guy's, I didn't know who/what way the invite system was operating, but that has been cleared up now, thanks Enlightened

Looks like I'm still waiting so
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post

and disme there are probably a lot more then you think. dv8 and dkre8 both read these forums from time to time as well so its not completely hopeless to throw out a request.
    I know that but I wasn't speaking about the people who still have to post in this thread, but the people who already posted.
    When trackers like these are mentioned a lot of non-members feel the urge to answer and hope they will be noticed by the people who actually can get you in the tracker in question. After a while you start to notice it in every thread like this and it is absolutely pathetic.
    why does everything here somehow get turned into omg you want to get into that tracker......and unless the info the people are giving is wrong why would you waste your time bashing them? is it really bothering you that much
    Last edited by johall; 09-07-2008 at 05:58 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    Thanks for the info guy's, I didn't know who/what way the invite system was operating, but that has been cleared up now, thanks Enlightened

Looks like I'm still waiting so
    No doubt you would be an extraordinary asset to any site. And I am pretty sure that sooner or later youŽll be there.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    People who are active in their own communities get noticed. Most of the trackers have the same people on them. You ask why? Because these people have been noticed as assets to the community.

Just keep doing what your doing. Hold your head up and I'm sure some day you will be noticed and have the opportunity to experience the community at FSC.

BTW I love fishing and I'm quite the fisherman myself! Both on a boat and in forums.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Thanks for the kind words Nemrod my mate and you too FiftyGame

I understand fully what your saying FiftyGame, I happen to use different Usernames at my trackers though so unlike some of the peeps that use the same nick, it could be slightly harder for me to get noticed, though I do do my best I've actually seen you about elsewhere but as I said I've a diff nick on my trackers

Yep as I said, I'll just continue doing what I do and hopefully can Join up at FSC sometime in the future.

Yep I agree, fishing is a relaxing hobbie. In the past few years instead of going abroad I just traveled to the country side and did a bit of fishing, must be getting old lol
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well that was silly of you, the only place i ever used a different name was here obviously, and revolt because when i got invited i didnt really know much about it other then it was an active forum. luckily system is a badass and changed my name for me there once i realized it was full of people i could trust. i kinda wish all sites would have a 1 time name change, you get 1 time to change your name if you want in your profile and after you do it once the feature is disabled for you. this way it wouldnt be chaos with people constantly changing names but if there are people like you who want to be known as the same name everywhere to get to know people easier you have that option. i can understand how that could lead to some problems but if the site is small enough and most everyone knows each other i dont think there would be any problems.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast