Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fsc ?

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Same username everywhere eh?

That sounds like an excellent idea to get to know who you are talking to and who you can trust
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Well I wouldn't call it silly. At the present time I'm part of a small few trackers and most of them I'm there quite awhile. My thoughts when I join a tracker is security. Yes familiar trackers are very well secured but I remember seeing Usernames and passwords popping up around the net, and my name was on the list. The site in question was obviously hacked and users details were compromised and released, yes my passwords were always different on every site. So after that I don't keep the same nick. So no not silly in using different user names. Though having said that, I'm part of such a small amount of trackers than before I wouldn't mind having the same nick on them.

In regards to trackers changing your nick once... I don't think so unless necessary. Well I'm known by my present nicks at trackers so I wouldn't change even if I could.
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    just thought i will give my two pennies worth on the same nickname.
    i myself have about 3 different user names on different trackers as when i was starting out thought it was for the best. now back on topic. i wish you all the best in succeeding in getting an invite.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    i myself have about 3 different user names on different trackers as when i was starting out thought it was for the best.
    But by identifying you by your av, we all know it is still you there though don't we?

So if you asked here for something, not that you would nor have need to, but if you did, then there are plenty who know you from outside of FST that would help you.

What I'm trying to say fisherman, is make sure you are known outside of FST for being a good guy for who you are and that you can hold your own on them trackers/forums, and that you can be trusted, so that when you post here you are recognised for being xxx at tracker a or yyy at tracker b.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    yes you have a valid point as usual mr sgtmajor i was very fortunate to know some cracking people to get where i am today and i include you in that as well as for my avis i have ever only used two so you got me...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123