Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: "movie Hangman 3: Reloaded"

Well as most of you know i started the hangman trilogy back in '03' and now im bringing it back but with a fresh start. Callum obviously dominated the score boards with his freakishly precise guesses. so he is the king of that. now its all new but with a twist, not a big one you may have seen it through out some of the other members puzzles. so what im doing is combining different ideas into one.

Its the basic hangman game with the all popular wheel of fortune rules, where you cannot guess vowels until all other letters are guessed. and another you must give at least one hint such as "year movie was out", "a line from the movie", "an actor" and so on. and you can use movies that are out in theatre or are going to be such as "jason vs. freddy" or "american wedding" you get the drift and you could also use the second title of the movies such as "return of the jedi", "the cradle of life" or "goldmember". all scores are wiped clean but i still give recognition to callum the hangmanator or whatever. well lets begin....

heres a good movie

_ _ _-_ _ _ _

*hint*- not the light side of the moon (this is not a quote)

ready set go

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Can I have an "S"

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    no "s's"

4. Movies & TV   -   #4

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    N?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    D.

The Dark??

Signature removed

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Here's A new one if anybody is interested.
    • _ _ _ - _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    R?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    no r's, no n's, and no d's

keep guessing

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    F?

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast