Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Solution To Kazaa 2.4.2 Not Connecting

Muwhahahaha! I have had all the said above problems that people have been having.

I've tried all the suggestions here that I have found, but to no avail did any of them work.

Then, taking the logical approach, I thought, what had I done since the last time I used Kazaa Lite?

The answer came, ZoneAlarm!! I had installed it and uninstalled it (or at least I thought it did remove it ok.)

So here's what I did. I re-downloaded the Zone Alarm that I had installed.

I installed it again and let it reboot my PC.

Then I uninstalled it and rebooted the PC.

Ran Kazaa Lite and connected instantly!! No more connecting................... message!!

Hahahahaha

2. File Sharing   -   #142
    BANNED
    yup alwasys double check and triple check to make sure good job boss

3. File Sharing   -   #143
    See... I exhaust all my resources that I can think of before I posted a whiny "It won't work" message here... lol

;-)

4. File Sharing   -   #144
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Spartex@22 October 2003 - 16:30
    See... I exhaust all my resources that I can think of before I posted a whiny "It won't work" message here... lol

;-)

5. File Sharing   -   #145
    caposada
    Hi,

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this...

My girlfriend had the same problem of the "Connecting ..." message. Finally found out that it was her ISP (Freeserve in the UK). She had X-directory (withholding her phone number when dialing out) on her phone. So I added the number 1471 (for British Telecom) before her ISP number. This sends out her phone number to the ISP when she dials in. Straight away, when we used Kazaa, it worked!

Before I relised this, I got her onto another ISP - Tiscali. Same problem. It seems the ISP's want your phone number for full port access I guess. Whether this is the same problem for the Americans, I don't know. This - ofcourse - could just be a one off, but give it a go.

Go luck
    Chris and Rosa.

6. File Sharing   -   #146
    BANNED
    thx for the heads up boss even tho i don't think anybody here on this thread so far had that problem its good of you to post it you neve know

7. File Sharing   -   #147
    Hi all,

I also had some problems getting connected. When I start kazaa it forces too the traffic window and uploads alot but keeps saying connecting and nothing downloads. I think this is the problem most of us have.
    I now found a sort of way to get connected. What I do is start Internet explorer and as soon I see activity in the zonealarm icon in the bottom right corner of the taskbar, I start kazaalite and it connects straight away.
    I don't know why, but it seems to work for me. I run WinXP, zonealarm pro and k-lite2.4.2

Give it a try and let me know.

8. File Sharing   -   #148
    BANNED
    for your problem boss if you would read this thread, we recommentd netlimiter, and for the love of got update to 2.4.3

9. File Sharing   -   #149
    sorry i missed the part about netlimiter :">

Thanks Mosselman (neem aan uit NL) it seems to work.

10. File Sharing   -   #150
    BANNED
    Originally posted by lorel@28 October 2003 - 22:05
    sorry i missed the part about netlimiter :">

Thanks Mosselman (neem aan uit NL) it seems to work.
    its muscleman with out the c so it would be musleman

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast