In that case disregard my previous post, but tahnks anyway

2. File Sharing   -   #152
    BANNED
    Originally posted by lorel@28 October 2003 - 22:52
    In that case disregard my previous post, but tahnks anyway
    np you are welcome

3. File Sharing   -   #153
    Hey
    I have tried what boyzee said back on page one bout fixing the connection an all, and when i type in the IP and :port and click refresh the damn thing changes the Kazaa IP port to a all zeros again and i cant understand this.
    What the hell am i doing wrong

4. File Sharing   -   #154
    I've been experiancing this problem aswell... I'm behind a router (Retail Plus) and the ip that is appearing when i goto KaZuperNodes as KaZaA IPort is the ip that the router gives me... 192.168.x.x:xxxx instead of the one my Cable Modem follows... 24.215.xx.xxx Does anyone know what i should do here? This problem didn't occur when i installed the router, infact several months later, but i thought i should mention them.

5. File Sharing   -   #155
    Ya know guys, older versions of K-lite were never this finicky and never needed Netlimiter or other high-hassle add-ons. And plain old Kazaa (as spyware infested as it is) also doesn't need all this extra work. Release 2.4.3 has problems. It's great that some people can get around them but this puppy is not well. I'm leaving it off my system until a new release comes out that purports to solve the problem.

6. File Sharing   -   #156
    Yeah, that sounds sensible. but after looking around i found out that the problem lies with my internet IP so i gotta sort that out. Damn kazaa

7. File Sharing   -   #157
    BANNED
    Originally posted by DarkDevil@30 October 2003 - 02:50
    I've been experiancing this problem aswell... I'm behind a router (Retail Plus) and the ip that is appearing when i goto KaZuperNodes as KaZaA IPort is the ip that the router gives me... 192.168.x.x:xxxx instead of the one my Cable Modem follows... 24.215.xx.xxx Does anyone know what i should do here? This problem didn't occur when i installed the router, infact several months later, but i thought i should mention them.
    is your port forwarded?? if you are getting zero ip its because something is blocking klite, need to find out what that is.

and it has nothing to do with the version of klite

8. File Sharing   -   #158
    Disappear
    hi im having this low speed dl problem too but i have one extra problem.
    my kazaa supernodes is not working it says
    Run Time Error 339
    Component MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or corrupted.
    what shall i do?
    [btw anyone know how can i learn my open port?using xp default firewall]

9. File Sharing   -   #159
    BenH
    I was trying out a few KaZaA Supernodes IP and ports but KaZaA still wouldn't connect. This post might help those in my situation.

I just went to K-Dat, and it gave me the currently active downloads (the last downloads I had before KaZaA would'nt connect anymore) and more importantly their SuperNodes Sources. I used those supernodes IP and Ports and everything came back to normal.

Have fun downloading.

BenH

10. File Sharing   -   #160
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Disappear@5 November 2003 - 13:15
    hi im having this low speed dl problem too but i have one extra problem.
    my kazaa supernodes is not working it says
    Run Time Error 339
    Component MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or corrupted.
    what shall i do?
    [btw anyone know how can i learn my open port?using xp default firewall]
    go here and download the kazupernodes 1.4.7 in to the same spot the current one is in

after that if you still have the MSCOMCTL.OCX errror go here and downl load that file and install it

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast