Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast

Thread: Solution To Kazaa 2.4.2 Not Connecting

geothermal78's Avatar Poster
    Hi,

Try renaming the shared folder to temp shared folder
    then go about uninstalling all kazaa & p2p programs
    then run RegCleaner to clean the registry.

http://www.sofotex.com/RegCleaner-download_L4965.html

Restart the computer.
    Then install Klite or CleanKMD of your choice.

And never use Kazupernodes if you get Klite or CleanKMD to work.

I had the same problems you had after jumping supernodes a lot
    and the above fixed my problems. Hopefully it will work for you.

geothermal

2. File Sharing   -   #222
    Thanks to "Geo,"~~~This solved my problem, and I'm "Good to Go."

3. File Sharing   -   #223
    BANNED
    @Lazarus did you make sure you are not a supernode?? incase this happens again

4. File Sharing   -   #224
    Musleman~~~I just checked and the "don't function as a supernode" box was not checked....but all seems to be working OK. Still, I checked it to be safe.....
    Thanx for asking!

Laz~~

5. File Sharing   -   #225
    BANNED
    np boss like i said that might have been it. by reinstalling you just changed your mode temperarely

6. File Sharing   -   #226
    hermanchides
    OK - being new to here and reading all of this topic - I would like some help on this...

I had been running Kazaa lite happily on a WinNT system at work - internet connection is using a router through the server and to individual PCs.

Now I come in to work this morning and my PC has been upgraded to WinXP - after downloading and installing Kazaa 2.4.3 I cannot connect.

I've checked my PC and no firewall is running in XP and I've tried all the options on this forum but no luck.

Anyone had problems before when upgrading to XP??? Help would be muchly gratfully!!

7. File Sharing   -   #227
    BANNED
    i thought you told me on kltforums that we got it figured out??

8. File Sharing   -   #228
    I have version 2.4.3. Try going into supernodes and check in the bottom right corner. There should be a little medical cross that says "Click me if Kazaa isnt able to connect anymore". Now click that. It worked for me when i wasnt able to connect.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

9. File Sharing   -   #229
    BANNED
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@6 March 2004 - 19:00
    I have version 2.4.3. Try going into supernodes and check in the bottom right corner. There should be a little medical cross that says "Click me if Kazaa isnt able to connect anymore". Now click that. It worked for me when i wasnt able to connect.
    its time to update boss you got an oldversion. we are up to klr2.5.0 now and your kazupernodes is also old.

to update go here and check out the fastrack section

10. File Sharing   -   #230
    I really need some help here. Before this I was using an old version on K-Lite(can't remember the version) and everything was fine. However I've just reformatted my hd a few days ago and downloaded Kazaa Lite version 2.4.3.
    This is when I have my downloading problems. When I choose a file to be downloaded, it won't download most of the time. It would just stay at the "conecting" status and won't download at all. If by chance the download starts, it would be only at the speed of 4.5 to 3.5 kb/s!! Before formatting my hd and using the older version of K-Lite, I was downloading somewhere between 40 to 35 kb/s. This is like I'm using 56k all over again
    Well, is there anything I can do to speed up the process? Could really use the help here. Thanks.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast