Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Solution To Kazaa 2.4.2 Not Connecting

I understand most of that, Clocker was telling me about your experiments.

I told him that I would much rather it be a software problem than a sources problem, because we can fix the former, not the later.

As you say, if I am lucky enough to find a true source, I will usually download the entire file from that source alone. As we speak several people are downloading from me at 30 kb/sec.

We neeed a source purifier!

Alas....

Thanks

Note: We do not all drop a letter like you do (muscleman=musleman) , I am hobbes, not hobbs
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. File Sharing   -   #62
    lilnjmami
    I've just downloaded K++ from www.kazaalite.tk/ and when i went to open it says set up has detected that K++ is currently running. Please close all instances of it now. Is Kazaa An K++ the same or what? Someone explain and mabey someone can tell me a better place to download K++.

3. File Sharing   -   #63
    BANNED
    Originally posted by hobbes@21 September 2003 - 18:17
    I understand most of that, Clocker was telling me about your experiments.

I told him that I would much rather it be a software problem than a sources problem, because we can fix the former, not the later.

As you say, if I am lucky enough to find a true source, I will usually download the entire file from that source alone. As we speak several people are downloading from me at 30 kb/sec.

We neeed a source purifier!

Alas....

Thanks

Note: We do not all drop a letter like you do (muscleman=musleman) , I am hobbes, not hobbs
    shoot hoobes i'm sorry man i did not even noitce that very sorry i will edit it now
    @lilnjmami this is not the right place for your post
    you haver klite running exit and close it before you try to install new version

4. File Sharing   -   #64
    so what is the suggestion for people who cant connect because refreshing only brings back the zeros?

Cos thats the boat I'm in. And I lost track of what was going on

5. File Sharing   -   #65
    also the ONE time kl has connected for me, I copied the IP from the box. But it was different to the IP from that site that tells you your IP

Weirded out"!

6. File Sharing   -   #66
    I think i got it.. I had the same everlasting msg "Connecting.." from Kazaa Lite K+ v2.4.2. What I did was disabling my PopUp Stopper.. (sofware from Panicware). Now it's working quite fine. My dl rate has even increased a bit..

7. File Sharing   -   #67
    my first and most important suggestion to ALL KL++ users who are experiencing any kind of "problem" using it, is go to this post and consider the first step; http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=476462

8. File Sharing   -   #68

9. File Sharing   -   #69
    I totally agree with hobbes.

I have the same connecting problem. I really tried alll the things mentioned on the board! The only thing that does help if i force myself being a supernode, but my bandwidth is not to well, so thats not an option for me. Soemtimes kazaalite(i use 2.4.3) does connect but mostly it doesnt.

I think kazaalite should be plainly install and connect. If so many people are complaining that kazaalite doesnt connect, there must be truth in the "Kazaalite doesnt connect" problem. It just has a problem with connecting, and this problem should be fixed.

10. File Sharing   -   #70
    BANNED
    Originally posted by supernico@29 September 2003 - 04:35
    I totally agree with hobbes.

I have the same connecting problem. I really tried alll the things mentioned on the board! The only thing that does help if i force myself being a supernode, but my bandwidth is not to well, so thats not an option for me. Soemtimes kazaalite(i use 2.4.3) does connect but mostly it doesnt.

I think kazaalite should be plainly install and connect. If so many people are complaining that kazaalite doesnt connect, there must be truth in the "Kazaalite doesnt connect" problem. It just has a problem with connecting, and this problem should be fixed.
    you agree but did not follow the link i gave you and do the things there and talk to jg427 and ftfakes who are now taking care of this problem and we are finding out that its not klite but something with your registry or isp so please read the posts and follow links and go there to find out which one is your problem before you put up bs post thx and good luck

ps follow the link in my previous post its not there for show

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast