Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Solution To Kazaa 2.4.2 Not Connecting

By the way, I dont have a router, I dont use proxies, I dont use a firewall, and my ISP loves Kazaa, because thanks to Kazaa they get so many new customers. Kazaa has a connecting problem, thats sad because the program is so excellent. And most of the mass users want to just install kazaalite and connect and use ist. They dont even know what an IP-number or a node is, the mass wanna download and share, and if they cant connect, there is a problem. And believe me, I know A LOT of people that have this problem with connecting.

2. File Sharing   -   #72
    BANNED
    again follow the link and i see 4.000.000 people who can connect just fine so far so it can't be klite otherwise there would be no users right

3. File Sharing   -   #73
    Muscleman, I did follow your link. I just finished my master's in computer engineering. And I already find it a lot of work and headaches just to connect, and i suppose i am a computer geek. So I think, when the mass users want to download files, they dont wanna go through all this headaches, they just wanna connect and download. I am just another vote to address this problem. Hope the developers can do something about it. So i am not complaining, but just addressing a problem.

4. File Sharing   -   #74
    BANNED
    did you realize that from the link that the problem is not klite then??? where in the link did you see the problem being klite??? and congrats in you masters and again 4.000.000 to is a bigger mass than who ever that can't connect and again its not a klite problem, why don't you post on that thread instead of here and let jg427 and ftfakes help you connect since at the time you are not able to your self

5. File Sharing   -   #75
    Yes muscleman, when i use the Just plain version of Kazaa or the older versions of kazaalite I belong to one of the 4.000.000 happy connecting users. I am just addressing that there is a connecting problem with the new kazaalite. It just there, and i believe that in the near future the problem will be solved, thanks to the people that were complaining, and thanks to the developers that fixed it.....

6. File Sharing   -   #76
    In addition to what MM said, this is one of my PCs:
    • Win 2K
    • Windows firewall
    • sygate firewall
    • line firwall
    • proxy
    • DSL
    and still able to have up to 1mb dl / 200 ul w/about 1/1gb ul/dl.
    go thru my sig and remember
    RESULTS WILL VARY
    No matter how good your systems may be, they're only as effective as what you put into them.

7. File Sharing   -   #77
    BANNED
    now that makes no sense boss what version are you using that is connection and which one does not connect

8. File Sharing   -   #78
    the versions that aren't able to connect were Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.2 and Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3

9. File Sharing   -   #79
    BANNED
    so you got a 2.4.1 that can connect but your 2.4.2 and 2.4.3 can't connect??

10. File Sharing   -   #80
    I expect 2.4.1 not connect as well, but never tried it. I really tried everything. Its just weird.

One thing I noticed... I limit my upload to only one person and 24 Kbs. But! Before 2.4.x even connects, many full uploads start that take all my upload bandwidth, which in turn make my download goes away(u know, because every downloaded packet needs an upload confirm packet). How can i ever connect in that way?!?! Could that be the problem? 2nd...when i disable sharing...which i even dont wanna try, but i tried it, 2.4.+ hasn't got any problems connecting to the network as well. But the last thing i wanna be is a leech so that's a no no option for me. Of course i can first disable sharing and after a whil enable it....but for most people i know that have this same problem as I have, that's a NO. Because most people are just to ignorant and lazy to go through options. A program should be easy, install and run... it just not there yet.

Just keep on the old version, untill it has been fixed....

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast