Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Solution To Kazaa 2.4.2 Not Connecting

The program should be edited so that it won't allow uploads to other users untill 2.4.* has connected to the network. And once it is connected the uploads can start, uploads that respect the upload bandwidth restriction that the user had set up before.

I guess that should fix one problem.

2. File Sharing   -   #82
    BANNED
    Originally posted by supernico@29 September 2003 - 08:07
    The program should be edited so that it won't allow uploads to other users untill 2.4.* has connected to the network. And once it is connected the uploads can start, uploads that respect the upload bandwidth restriction that the user had set up before.

I guess that should fix one problem.
    boss i'm begining to think you have no idea what you are talking about, there is no way for any body to upload from you without klite being connected, you sure your klite is not connected man

3. File Sharing   -   #83

4. File Sharing   -   #84
    BANNED
    ok boss thnx for the pics love to take a look but they are not woking for some reason

5. File Sharing   -   #85
    You should copy the shortcut and paste it in an NEW internet explorer window. I am sorry. Geocities doesn't allow being linked from a message board.

But anyway, as you can see on the pictures 2.4.x doesn't connect, but in the mean time it does upload A LOT to all other users. And u can see that I have limited my uploads to 2 other users in options.

Explanation: kazaalite k++ 2.4.3 opens your shared folder immediately when you start kazaa lite. Because it opens your shared folder, your upload bandwidth is immediately consumed. Because ur upload bandwidth is 100% consumed u hardly have any download bandwidth available. The result is that kazaa cannot connect anymore.

Of course u immediately come up with a question...How can they find ur IP when ur not connected to the network???? I think because ur IP is being stored in the dat files or somewhere else, so that other users can find u and can upload u when u are not connected and when u have just started the program.

I am not into the details how kazaalite has been coded so I can only speculate. But I know the code part for connecting is some how bugged.

6. File Sharing   -   #86
    BANNED
    you have a different problem than every body else on this thread, have you tried using netlimiter

7. File Sharing   -   #87
    Tried bandwidth controller before, didnt do shit.

NeTLIMITER ON THE OTHER HAND SEEMs to be working... Never heard about this program, but it seems a very good program. Anyway, i just connected several times in a row!! That's super!

But!! We have found a bug now in 2.4.+
    Kazaalite shouldnt be allowing uploads while connecting!!!

8. File Sharing   -   #88
    By the way muscleman, thanks for putting your time in helping me out.

9. File Sharing   -   #89
    BANNED
    no problem boss enjoy

10. File Sharing   -   #90
    DrDisco
    Add my name to the list of not being able to connect w/klitepp242. Was connecting fine until last nite 9/30/03 thru sbc.global.net (PacBell). Tried manipulating IP and ports but no good.

Has Shaman finally beaten klite?

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast