Thread: Newzbin is overrated?

Unsure

Ok well I'm kind of a noob to the whole usenet thing, and I was wondering why people praise Newzbin so much. At first, I thought it was heaven, but after I got an invite...IMO it sucks.

Well for one it's pretty unorganized, it's hard to know what to click or do next. Second thing is it costs money. And third, it's the same as other NZB sites!

For example: Today Weeds S04E12 came out. I look on Newzbin: (Posted 8 hours ago). Then I go to my fave NZB search site, NZBmatrix. They have weeds too (Posted 8 hours ago). What's the point in paying for Newzbin if they get releases the same time NZBmatrix does? And NZBmatrix is free if you're DLing new NZB's.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    Pimpn aint easy ®

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by D3lit3 View Post
    Ok well I'm kind of a noob to the whole usenet thing, and I was wondering why people praise Newzbin so much. At first, I thought it was heaven, but after I got an invite...IMO it sucks.

Well for one it's pretty unorganized, it's hard to know what to click or do next. Second thing is it costs money. And third, it's the same as other NZB sites!

For example: Today Weeds S04E12 came out. I look on Newzbin: (Posted 8 hours ago). Then I go to my fave NZB search site, NZBmatrix. They have weeds too (Posted 8 hours ago). What's the point in paying for Newzbin if they get releases the same time NZBmatrix does? And NZBmatrix is free if you're DLing new NZB's.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-new...-much-307850/?

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Yes, overrated it is. But a lot of people swear by the site. I'm just not seeing what they are though.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by D3lit3 View Post

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-new...-much-307850/?
    Yup.

yo