Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TL question

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Both are easy for the new items, TL is easier for the older items, but Revtt has a great request section.

imo - TL to start with, Revtt when you can. After a few months, decide for yourself which one is worth your time & effort.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    ROFL at becomehokage.

TL for sure buddy.
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by whoswho View Post
    So for the people that have used both trackers recently which 1 do they find easier to seed on with a normal home connection?

RevTT or TL
    I strongly recommend you check out IPT too. I prefer it to the other two sites.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    So for the people that have used both trackers recently which 1 do they find easier to seed on with a normal home connection?

RevTT or TL
    I strongly recommend you check out IPT too. I prefer it to the other two sites.
    From your experience what stands out at IPT that you like more than the other 2 trackers?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Everything in this thread that SgtMajor has said is spot bang on. Even Aussies with their crappy internet connections can survive on TL. Awesome site for those shafted by crappy isps, but in the same breathe very fast tracker due to a very large userbase. Get onto that one, mate.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    eatchocolate's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by colbert View Post
    remember that all the pay2leech people make great seeding possible on TL
    As in paying VIP membership so they don't have to seed back?!
    Yes, I am one of them! Sorry but my connection (and the people I live with) don't give me much of a choice tbh...

The only private tracker I use is TL. Well I do have Bit HDTV and a few other minor ones but TL is the one I spend 90% of my time on.

A bit annoyed that HDTransmission shut down. Was a good site and was about to get VIP aswell once the 0 x download / 8 x Upload was over...

Anyway, TL is enough for me. Great speed and great variety. All I want now is HDBits.org.
    For HD content, TL, Bit-HDTV etc are just not as good as the other one "sounds"

P.O.
    ...The More I Know Men, The More I Like Women...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    <^>^<^>
    TL is the best , use it now for 135 week

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by eatchocolate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by colbert View Post
    remember that all the pay2leech people make great seeding possible on TL
    As in paying VIP membership so they don't have to seed back?!
    Yes, I am one of them! Sorry but my connection (and the people I live with) don't give me much of a choice tbh...
    Call it whatever you want, but there's no need to apologize. Like eatchocolate said, it's what make for a nice experience for the non-payers. Comparing 2 sites with almost the exact same # of users, TD & RevTT, TD might post more torrents (though mostly music), RevTT is so much nicer to be on because it has P2L & TD doesn't. TD & SCC are the last 2 sites I check regularly precisely because seeding is so unpleasant at these 2 sites.
    Not sure what that file's gonna do? Check it with ANUBIS - Analyzing Unknown Binaries
    Is that site DOWN FOR EVERYONE OR JUST ME?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    TD doesn't have nearly as much content that SCC has. True it is hard to seed on but there are ways around it. The new archive section is freeleech, it includes a lot of packs, tv and movies. It helps out a hell of a lot in your overall ratio as long as you keep seeding what you've grabbed from that section your fine. The mp3 section is the same way. They are there for a reason, use them wisely.

TL is by far the easiest site to seed on, your eyes blindfolded but there always a way to seed on other sites you just have to figure out a strategy. Nothing is impossible.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    From your experience what stands out at IPT that you like more than the other 2 trackers?
    Well, like I mentioned, it's very comparable to the other two content wise. So I'm sure you're going to be quite content with either three.

But I personally prefer IPT for a few things. It has faster pre's on just about everything than the other two(some care about this and some don't). The site has great packs(so do the other two, but alot are freeleech at IPT, as are alot of regular torrents). I prefer the community over the two(some don't care about this either, and usually I'm one of them since most communities of most trackers suck, or are overrated because of hype generated for certain sites, especially so-called "community trackers", but I post in IPT's forums everyday because there are a ton of great the topics and I like most of the regular members).

And the staff are some of the nicest I've came across yet from any tracker. I haven't met one staff member there yet that I didn't like, and all are very helpful(especially Rok3r and emma). And they have one of the best bonus systems I've seen in any site(which RevTT or TL doesn't have). So even if you do somehow manage to not make a good ratio(which should be extremely easy) off of what you've downloaded, then you can just trade your points in to break even, or buffer your account. But they're strict on hit'n'runs, so those points don't give you a free pass. They're only meant to help.

I really don't see why TL and RevTT gets so much popularity, but IPT barely gets any. But that's just how it is though.

Once you're able to pm, then send me one and I might throw you an invite. If you're interested in the site.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast