Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtf, No Meatloaf?

I can't find any songs written by Meatloaf, what's wrong w/ you people, lol.

Anyway, any one know a place to find them or a sigdat or something?

2. Music   -   #2
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Ofcourse there are Meatloaf songs on every possible p2p network... are you sure your computer is on?

3. Music   -   #3
    Out of The Ordinary
    Check the verifieds section I posted meatloaf's latest album.

BOT

4. Music   -   #4
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    No i believe this could be a strange phenomenom.. no one rips meatloaf albums. at one point i was looking for bat out of hell and simply coulndt find it. would be interesting to see if this is true.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

5. Music   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I hope their not screeching meatlof songs your after? from kazaa

6. Music   -   #6
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    I was trying to DL the Bat Out Of Hell album for a friend a couple of weeks ago as well&#33; The only way I could find the title track was by searching for "Bad Out Of Hell" I eventually got the whole lot, but it was a real pain in the arse&#33; (not to mention cluttering up my HD with pompous, half-arsed long-winded rock "classics")

7. Music   -   #7
    Want Meatloaf?

Go here:

Most popular results for meatloaf:

Amazon.com is a great place to legally PURCHASE all your favorite music if you are too lazy to get off your *ss and go to your local Music Store to make the purchase.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

8. Music   -   #8
    tartanfruitfly
    Is tha&#39; like Mr. Herman, of pagin&#39; Mr. Herman fame?

9. Music   -   #9
    Well, Mr. Sherman I don&#39;t think you understand the nature of p2p programs. Ya see, if I bought music leagally and expensively like you I would also have to start wearing a lame suit and tie, also like you, haha. I&#39;d also be broke.
    What can you leagally share on Kazza? Personal photos?
    You seem like a real *ss....good luck.

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by This is it@4 September 2003 - 23:26
    Well, Mr. Sherman I don&#39;t think you understand the nature of p2p programs. Ya see, if I bought music leagally and expensively like you I would also have to start wearing a lame suit and tie, also like you, haha. I&#39;d also be broke.
    What can you leagally share on Kazza? Personal photos?
    You seem like a real *ss....good luck.
    Is that what you really think?

Here is a little information about myself, in case you have been living under a rock for the past several years.

Cary Sherman
    President
    Recording Industry Association of America

Cary Sherman is the president of the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). The trade group&#39;s more than 350 member companies are responsible for creating, manufacturing, or distributing 90 percent of all legitimate sound recordings sold in the United States.

As the president, Mr. Sherman represents the interests of the &#036;14 billion U.S. sound recording industry -- the largest market for prerecorded music in the world. He coordinates the industry&#39;s legal, policy and business objectives and his responsibilities include technology, licensing, enforcement, and government affairs issues, among others. He also serves as the General Counsel of the organization. National Journal has described Mr. Sherman as an "intellectual property guru" and "one of the top copyright attorneys in the country."

Before joining the RIAA in 1997, Mr. Sherman was a senior partner at the Washington, D.C. firm of Arnold & Porter, where he was the head of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Technology Practice Group. One of his special areas of expertise during his 26 years at Arnold & Porter was reconciling developing technologies and intellectual property laws.

Mr. Sherman graduated from Cornell University in 1968, and Harvard Law School in 1971. An accomplished musician and songwriter, Mr. Sherman is an officer of the board of the Levine School of Music in Washington, D.C. He also serves on the boards of the Copyright Society and BNA’s Patent, Trademark and Copyright Journal, and has served on numerous other boards, including the Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts, The Computer Law Association, and The Computer Lawyer. He is also co-author of a two-volume treatise published by BNA Books, Computer Software Protection Law.

Now you know - consider yourself informed.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

PS My other alias on here is CrumbCat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast