Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Need you guys' help with my friend's Snowtigers axx

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    A place nearby
    Posts
    251
    Problem solved.
    The staff of Snowtigers is very kind and generous
    Thank you master02 again for your infomation.
    Thread locked, please.
    Last edited by huzhichao; 09-12-2008 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Problem solved

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    A place nearby
    Posts
    251
    Anyone could do me this favor? Thanks in advance.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,263
    if your friends accnt was disable by the admin,then your friend must have done something really bad to make the admin disable his accnt

    i dont if snowtiger have a irc channel but did you try and talk to the admin on the irc channel

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    A place nearby
    Posts
    251
    No, I'm sure he did nothing wrong to his Snowtigers account, actually, he's always a great member of lots of his other sites, and he never trades(very different from me at this point) and cheats. There should be some mistakes happened.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    92
    Snowtigers don't have IRC, but u can contact staff via http://info.snowtigers.net/contact.php
    I think u must write in French.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    A place nearby
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by master02 View Post
    Snowtigers don't have IRC, but u can contact staff via http://info.snowtigers.net/contact.php
    I think u must write in French.
    ... Can you? Maybe I have to look for another m8 who knows French to help him.
    Anyway, thanks for ur tip.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by dr jones View Post
    if your 'friends' accnt was disable by the admin,then your 'friend' must have done something really bad to make the admin disable his accnt
    fixed

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    A place nearby
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by kuracat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dr jones View Post
    if your 'friends' accnt was disable by the admin,then your 'friend' must have done something really bad to make the admin disable his accnt
    fixed
    Well, as I said there could be some mistakes happened.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    the most frequent mistake is trading, the second one biggest error is let "your friend" to fix your account...

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Mr. UKTV BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    198
    Smells fishy. Why are you so concerned, let your "friend" deal with it. I find it strange

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •