Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: [Giveaway] Funfile, BitHQ, UG, HD-bits, IPT, Filebits, Demonoid

  1. #1
    hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    176

    Smile

    Hi,
    I'd like to give out a few invites:
    0xFunfile [dwed,Bobbius5000]
    1xBitHQ [domert]
    4xUnderground-Gamer [emadmet3eb]
    0xHD-bits.ro [Omaster]
    2xIPTorrents [Bobbius5000,raghuveer,lukee,kukelop]
    2xFilebits
    0xCartoonChaos [kooltilldend]
    4xDemonoid

    Don't PM me post here, then I'll PM you.
    Rep me when you receive an invite.
    1 ratio proof and 1 speed test (todays date)
    No traders
    Last edited by hassaan; 09-21-2008 at 05:52 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    dwed's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    57
    could i have 1 invite of funfile?
    speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/321563481.png
    ratio proof:
    http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ratio1sx9.jpg
    compliments

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    176

    Heart

    Quote Originally Posted by dwed View Post
    could i have 1 invite of funfile?
    speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/321563481.png
    ratio proof:
    http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ratio1sx9.jpg
    compliments
    PM me you email.
    EDIT:Invite sent
    Last edited by hassaan; 09-11-2008 at 09:13 AM.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Omaster's Avatar ISC4LYFE BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    206


    ISC - The Israeli elite.

    Seedbox

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    176

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Omaster View Post
    PM me your email!!

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    BKK
    Posts
    917
    i'd appreciate a cartoon chaos invite please...heard they have some great anime contents

    http://xs129.xs.to/xs129/08292/blackcats342.png

    http://www.speedtest.net/result/315664300.png

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    176

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    i'd appreciate a cartoon chaos invite please...heard they have some great anime contents

    http://xs129.xs.to/xs129/08292/blackcats342.png

    http://www.speedtest.net/result/315664300.png
    PM me your email!!

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Hi Hassaan!

    I'd really appreciate if if you could give me an invite to either IP Torrents or FunFile (or both if you're feeling mighty generous )
    Ratio proof on File List:




    Speed test:
    Last edited by Bobbius5000; 09-12-2008 at 04:48 PM.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    176

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbius5000 View Post
    Hi Hassaan!

    I'd really appreciate if if you could give me an invite to either IP Torrents or FunFile (or both if you're feeling mighty generous )
    Ratio proof on File List:




    Speed test:
    Invites sent!!Don't forget to rep dude!!
    Last edited by hassaan; 09-12-2008 at 05:55 PM.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    176
    bump!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •