Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone interested in my server

redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I know that there is a 48 hour free leech but I have already buffered my account by about 500 GB. I don't need seedbox anymore.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    What're the up/down speeds of the seedbox?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Speeds are very good. You won't feel that it is a shared server. The only thing which matters is the number of leechers. Once, by mistake, I uploaded on a semi-private tracker (which means lots of leechers) and I uploaded for 4-5 hours with 10 MB/s. On an average you will get minimum 5-6 MB/s if the torrent has enough leechers. Maximum download speed is always above 11 MB/s

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    that's how to get your box shut down (using public trackers)

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    As I stated, it was a mistake. I did it unknowingly.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'm just about to order the same one as my first to try out, can I ask what uploading speed I can expect from this cheapest one ? cheers.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I ordered the same plan a couple of days ago. It was up and running in less than 12 hours and has worked faultlessly so far. The upload speed is more dependant on the amount of leechers than the bandwidth, I have uploaded at a constant 8-9MB/s on popular torrents. Really good first box.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudenry View Post
    I ordered the same plan a couple of days ago. It was up and running in less than 12 hours and has worked faultlessly so far. The upload speed is more dependant on the amount of leechers than the bandwidth, I have uploaded at a constant 8-9MB/s on popular torrents. Really good first box.
    Exactly what I have experienced till now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    just ordered the same one friday lunch time to try out my first seedbox, been waiting 24 hours so far and sent an email to the gamil contact. do they have staff working on weekends? how long am I supposed to wait ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Sold the seedbox. Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12