Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in my server

redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I have a seedhost.eu server. The 18 EUR one from the following link

http://seedhost.eu/seedbox

60 GB HDD
    4 torrents
    shared with 4 users

I want to give it for 12 EUR as I don't need it anymore. It is valid till 4th October 2008. So I will give it you when 20 days are left, i.e. on 13th September.

Please pm me if you are interested.

@mods: I hope this is allowed on FST.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quick guys. Tomorrow is the 13th.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I might be interested. How is the payment method?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I am interested.

which are the speeds of down/up in the server? and the payment method?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I am not sure about the payment method. I have never received any payment before? Maybe Paypal?

@echelonsd6, you have registered just today and you are interested in my seedbox? sounds fishy.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    I am not sure about the payment method. I have never received any payment before? Maybe Paypal?

@echelonsd6, you have registered just today and you are interested in my seedbox? sounds fishy.
    Yeah I came here to look for an invite to BitMeTV. I am "pirate" though

Can send you screenshot of my ratio at some trackers, if you need proof. I understand it seems fishy.

Paypal works fine for me. I could send you payment right now if you wish, just PM me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    As what.cd is having free leech, I have decided to keep the seedbox for few more days. Will let you people know when the offer is on.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    As what.cd is having free leech, I have decided to keep the seedbox for few more days. Will let you people know when the offer is on.
    Ordered with Seedhost.eu - count me out

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    The offer is on again. The free leech on WHAT ends tomorrow. So I am going to give it to you tomorrow night. It will have 15 days left. The price now is 9 euros, that is half the cost for which I bought it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    oops the freleech is all over the weekend .. maybe you wanna hold on to it ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast