Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Suggestion to HDB Mods

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    that site is fine as it is. no need to open signups so that noobs can join us and destroy it. keep it closed forever.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kelfa View Post
    I'll chip in on somebodys VIP if you promise to give me the invite...lol jk
    im pretty sure vip is appointed not bought

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    that site is fine as it is. no need to open signups so that noobs can join us and destroy it. keep it closed forever.
    and you were born like old experience torrent freak.i'm just wonder whats your nick on sites so I can see how many BD you encoded,how much BD you uploaded.I bat ZERO. shut the fuck up,dickwad

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    and you were born like old experience torrent freak.i'm just wonder whats your nick on sites so I can see how many BD you encoded,how much BD you uploaded.I bat ZERO. shut the fuck up,dickwad
    Pewer Kwalitee post there, please keep it up.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Pewer Kwalitee post there, please keep it up.
    are you still on it.pull out it and maybe you'll forgat one day Botty Buddies
    Last edited by mafija; 09-13-2008 at 07:12 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by becomehokage View Post
    Some users were tryin to sell invites,thats stupid and dangerous i know...but imo that wouldnt happen if hdbits would open periodically (and randomly) signups or invites (Like waffles does).I've two friends that would possibly invite me but they cant now .By making the tracker harder to get into, the number of acc traders will only increase...Im sure that there are many good users out there that cant be invited ,cause some stupid c*nts tried to sell their invites on ebay.Open the doors periodically and no one will sell invites since no one would buy em , while they can get in for free...

Just a suggestion...maybe im wrong.

PS:The favicon could be more detailed like the SDB one
    did you try posting this in hdbits forum ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    There's lots of alternatives to HDBits on other trackers, and most of their good releases trickle down to other trackers, so it's best to pretend it doesn't exist, unless you know a VIP user.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    you dont look so good dickwadnow i understand why sgt is so frustrated

Last edited by mafija; 09-13-2008 at 07:39 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    the irony

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast