Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about TTC

rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    You know, I rarely visited here (and my reasons will stay with me)
    But when I heard about this unique tracker, I had to come back and check what it is all about.

Yes, I am very curious to see what is all the noise about, but im sure won't run after it (surely not trade for it).

So this tracker wants to be hidden only for the "elite" members, and i see the mods here agree with it (and i must i also agree) and they are doing the best to keep this tracker like that (Review was edited....)

so to the mods here and for the sysop:

why this tracker is still located on the what trackers are worth threat?

You know that it will attract users to "trade" it (not to mention to scam for it...)

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    lol did that just happened ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Spammerbot...LIVE!
    lol..what was that..
    I continue to think.... Therefore I still am....

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    i assume they deleted the link and purged some spam and users

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Been out of the loop lately. Never heard of it tbh. Don't know why polar bear made a review though since it looks like the tracker wants to stay hidden.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    coder like i said before its not a tracker its an expirement on collectors behavior

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I couldnīt care less about that, I donīt give a shit if itīs a joke, a scientific experiment run by some cuckoo or the new level 33 tracker, really.
    If itīs real and owners want to keep it in Area 51, so be it.
    If itīs an experiment, I think that everything about traders, collectors and regular users itīs been more than known, debated and discussed here.
    And if itīs a joke, hope be fun for those who started it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Been out of the loop lately. Never heard of it tbh. Don't know why polar bear made a review though since it looks like the tracker wants to stay hidden.
    pusybear just make advertisment of another gay site, it's so obviously

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    If the site wants to be special,it should be revomed from here,but hey maybe it's some
    experiment like Nemrod wrote
    I hope i will pass

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    coder like i said before its not a tracker its an expirement on collectors behavior
    Lol, that's what they told you is it

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast