Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What other site is comparable to TL?

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    lol @ that idiotic rant

Your story is blatant bullshit.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cristy2200 View Post
    Sct , SCC , TB , RevTT , IPT
    This one definitely freaks me out.... Anyway, either get into the highest ones since they are the only ones who are in this for sharing rather than getting to this and others like it. On a high level tracker, you dont get banned for inactivity for 1 year, you may focus on your studies but on this sct, you cannot go study for 15 days, you need to sit in front of pc and log in to just say you are there, i havent seen such a bullshit in my whole life. Here is the proof. Well some believe in my word some dont, it is on your end to decide what is the truth. I got banned for inactivity, such a joke. The worst part is the people i got in, are banned too. Sct or any other torrrent anymore? no way, if rapid is to be 100 dollar a month, i will go along with it, you dont have to be at the mercy of so few...Oh proof

2008-07-21 02:45:03 (6 weeks ago) Last seen 2008-08-29 16:02:06 (3 days ago) Uploaded 3.40 GB (80.20 MB / day) Downloaded 231.27 MB (5.33 MB / day) Share ratio 15.04

this was my status, anyway they say me to live with it, i can definitely live with it, but i would luv to learn whether they ban everyone who doesnt enter to the site for 15 days btw, this account got banned at this time, i havent logged in for three days and it is gone. The reason? Inactivity. Anyway i dont like the idea of hate but i am all over limits... screw ............................................ happy aniversary sct. Use rapid if u dont like the idea of being subjugated to the will of few. It is way more better than this crappy file sharing understanding.

Edit: anyway i definitely dont get the idea that i have to hang around on the site, i have other things to take care off rather than sitting in front of pc trying to say i am here via opening the page only. Anyway i am definitely pissed off at some sites that banned me outta inactivity even though i had 1 tb buffer, if this is the way they thank, screw most of the torrent sites if not all.... RAPID FOREVER

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Baaammmm BT Rep: +5
    Online translators don't work that well eh...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    kevin matnick's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    maybe scc or sct

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    I would say, SCC, TB and RevTT. They are all on the same ''floor'' as TL. Good sites and fairly easy to get into.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    For all those saying Revtt you are crazy. It comes nowhere close to TL.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by SGA View Post
    For all those saying Revtt you are crazy. It comes nowhere close to TL.
    True that. Especially in PreTimes. Revtt is very slow (30 minutes to 1 Hour later) compared to SCT,SCC,TL (whom the latter are within a few seconds/minutes of each other).
    Last edited by Neoworld; 09-16-2008 at 01:22 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I think most are saying RevTT compares with TL in terms of content.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    TL has lots of movie/tv episode packs now as well...there selection is amazing and the speeds are always top notch.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cristy2200 View Post
    Sct , SCC , TB , RevTT , IPT
    This one definitely freaks me out.... Anyway, either get into the highest ones since they are the only ones who are in this for sharing rather than getting to this and others like it. On a high level tracker, you dont get banned for inactivity for 1 year, you may focus on your studies but on this sct, you cannot go study for 15 days, you need to sit in front of pc and log in to just say you are there, i havent seen such a bullshit in my whole life. Here is the proof. Well some believe in my word some dont, it is on your end to decide what is the truth. I got banned for inactivity, such a joke. The worst part is the people i got in, are banned too. Sct or any other torrrent anymore? no way, if rapid is to be 100 dollar a month, i will go along with it, you dont have to be at the mercy of so few...Oh proof

2008-07-21 02:45:03 (6 weeks ago) Last seen 2008-08-29 16:02:06 (3 days ago) Uploaded 3.40 GB (80.20 MB / day) Downloaded 231.27 MB (5.33 MB / day) Share ratio 15.04

this was my status, anyway they say me to live with it, i can definitely live with it, but i would luv to learn whether they ban everyone who doesnt enter to the site for 15 days btw, this account got banned at this time, i havent logged in for three days and it is gone. The reason? Inactivity. Anyway i dont like the idea of hate but i am all over limits... screw ............................................ happy aniversary sct. Use rapid if u dont like the idea of being subjugated to the will of few. It is way more better than this crappy file sharing understanding.

Edit: anyway i definitely dont get the idea that i have to hang around on the site, i have other things to take care off rather than sitting in front of pc trying to say i am here via opening the page only. Anyway i am definitely pissed off at some sites that banned me outta inactivity even though i had 1 tb buffer, if this is the way they thank, screw most of the torrent sites if not all.... RAPID FOREVER
    thank you for the LOLZ !
    You're so full of ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast